Like Eiffel 65 or Everclear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
relax, BC. i didn't actually tell anyone to go away. IF she's c.i.b., IF.

now that we've had a better example of your grammar usage, i'm leaning more toward you being related to love_adam_u2. there, now any yelling you (BC or another mod) may do will be totally warranted.

but that aside, you could have started in the newbie forum. or since this is a u2 site, in one of those threads. or, you could have even posted in b&c in one of the threads on the top page. i'm willing to bet no one would have noticed.

kind of like in the list of superalatives ("best car, nicest smile") in a school yearbook.

IWasBored said:

now that we've had a better example of your grammar usage, i'm leaning more toward you being related to love_adam_u2. there, now any yelling you (BC or another mod) may do will be totally warranted.

but that aside, you could have started in the newbie forum. or since this is a u2 site, in one of those threads. or, you could have even posted in b&c in one of the threads on the top page. i'm willing to bet no one would have noticed.

IWB, we have had our minor scuffles in the past, but I just have to say it. That post was sexy. :sexywink:

P L A Y S T A T I O N

ahh, Eiffel 65. That's some great music there. I listened to that album to death whenever it came out. Dunno what happened to it. I suppose it's with all my Nsync and Backstreet Boys CDs, where ever those are.

IWasBored said:

IWasBored said:
interesting place for a newbie to start out. :eyebrow: please tell me you're not cute irish bono back from wherever it was she went. if you are, please go away again.

The "IF" doesn't matter. You were still rude.

Also...I think I am plenty relaxed. Maybe you shouldn't be so relaxed, as you are treading on thin ice.

for starters iwasbored, after i registered the site put me here so i just replied....thats how i ended up here.....and im most likely not related to anyone on this site....i am the only U2 fan in my family

Back
Top Bottom