Like Blur?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I think I like the British lead singer's voice. I have the, The Best Of Blur, I didn't really realize what awesome sound and lyrics the band has. But I don't know much about them. Post some pics of them please! But I know U2 like their my next door neighbors! {I wish they really were!} Is Blur still around? Are they touring? Here's songs I like from them "Song 2," "Beetlebum," "Tender," "Girls And Boy," "Charmless Man," and "Universal." "Universal," and "Tender," are great lyrics to me! Is Blur blurry enough for ya', or not enough?

Last edited:
Shut up! They're a British band so you might like them. You would probably know the song "Song 2." I'll write the lyrics then maybe'll know it!

I don't understand the lyrics, though. But here's "Song 2." They don't have all crazy songs.

I got my head checked
By a jumbo jet
It wasn't easy
But nothing is, no

When I feel heavy medal {Blur is not a heavy medal band, a rock band}
And I'm pins and needles
Well I lie and I'm easy
All of the time but I'm never sure why I need you
Pleased to meet you

I got my head done
When I was young
It's not my problem *2 {times 2}

When I feel heavy medal {same verse as above}

Yeah, yeah *3
Oh, yeah

Last edited:
I like Blur, I have both of their albums- Parklife and The great escape. They were huge in the early to mid 90s as they were one of the pioneers of 'Brit Pop' and were sweethearts of the English music press, who for years had been looking for the next band to replace the icon status of 'The smiths', but from the album '13' and onwards they took on a more rockier vibe and not so poppy..........love the songs,

the universal
london loves
bank holiday
country house:)

I think you should try them out, TheWho4Life! I think you should get the Best Of Blur c.d.

Thats third on my list:huh: lol. I have to get Then and Now( or is it Now and Then) bye The Who thenI have to get a cd of that one band geese i am having a brain fart! The band you got me into you know? And then I will get that one:)

I know who blur is! you know in Song 2, the woohoo part! I have been doing that woohoo thing that exact way because I heard that song the other day! Its hilarious! Cause I was taking a drink of pop just now when I heard the Woohoo part and the pop just shot out my mouth!

Cool! I heard two Who songs on RealOne, it was a short version of the songs, but George isn't cute, but his voice is a different story! Great guitars too! I don't know if will like them for sure, though. Thanks for trying out c.d.s with the bands I got you into. Remember it's you who makes me want to get a Who c.d.?! That's funny the have a song called"The Punk And The Godfater." I still don't know much about their songs or anything, though. Are they a spiritual band?

Last edited:
Who is george? The Punk and The Godfather? Is that a Who song? HHmmm.... lol. I havent heard it but I think I have heard of it.... and I dont think they are spirtual, at least not that I know of. I want to have a sig.!!! LOL! Yours is so hot! sorry anyway. I dontk now if they are or not... I dont think they are.

If you like Damon Albarn's voice you ought to check out Gorillaz because he is also the lead singer of this fictional band and he does some great things with his voice on some of the tracks.

Calluna said:
If you like Damon Albarn's voice you ought to check out Gorillaz because he is also the lead singer of this fictional band and he does some great things with his voice on some of the tracks.

Indeedly. I am limited on Gorillaz knowledge, but they're on the list of bands/groups to one day find more of.

I am happy, feelin glad,
I've got sunshine in a bag,
and I'm useless, but not for long,
cuz my future's, comin on.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom