Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and on that note, I shall go to sleep and wake up in a winter wonderland..........:sigh:
:wave:

Last edited:
if anyone writes an ode to randooom, they can make it randoooomland in a parody of 'jungleland'

bruuuuuuuuuuce!!

:lol:

:up: for the title!

The patriots are staying in an "undisclosed location" in Pennsylvania, f anyone was wondering.

Now just tell me how stuck I'm going to get at work tomorrow! :grumpy:

:grumpy: my parents had to go to some party thingy tonight for my dad's work and I need to talk to my mother. :mad:

She called me at work to say that unless the governor shuts down the state they are going to the party and if I would have been talking to her in person I think :| :rolleyes: :madspit: would probably have been some of her expressions on how excited she was to go to this party.

The weirdest thing just happened. I was reading the title of this thread and we had a sudden power surge - the lights went right out for a second and the comp restarted itself!!!
*is freaked out - must be the bloody weather, it's blowing a gale*

EVIL WEATHER!

it's going to suck on sunday, and i'll be working outside all day.

I wish RIDOT was that good! We don't plow ANYTHING here! You're more likely to see a plow with the plow up than down!

Gene was REALLY excited about fluffy, dangerous snow!

16 to 22 inches. :grumpy: Stupid nor'easter.

The snow plows and sand trucks are on call and ready for work from Oct-April. :) If there is one tiny bit of snow the plows are out or any sort of ice and freezing rain the sand trucks are out. The potholes are also filled immediately. And we wonder why MN is one of the most taxed states. I think it's worth it though. We don't let things like 8 inches of snow in one night or some potholes to get in our way around here. :tsk:

6-12 or 8-14

i couldn't tell exactly what part of the map my town is in

stupid small town not being on the map

Kariann said:

Jym gets excyted when there ys bad weather on yt's way.

so does brian lappis

having ANY weather at all is job security for them...they don't have to get all giddy about goddamn blizzards!!! :mad:

n_central_sat_440x297.jpg

harldy any purple left!!!!!! :drool:

edgeDKM (11:46:36 PM): wow arw did vertical typing!!
WhiteGoldenPearl (11:46:39 PM): uh oh
WhiteGoldenPearl (11:46:43 PM): what did i do now?

:wink:

Whenever they talk about Ashlee Simpson at work (some people actually LIKE her! :scream: ) I imitate her acid reflux dance.

Schmeg said:
:ohmy:

Vertical typing!! Scary!

yeah, it's serious stuff. it's too bad arw couldn't manage to get rid of ashlee simpson with that.

maybe it kariann threw in the dagger eyes?

and wankerman can dance a snowstorm her way...

and what can i do? i guess i could mspaint someone bulldozing her...or one of the Boots cutting her with scissors like it did to booby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom