Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

no no :tsk:

in general....even at work. :eek:
Ok, good. Whew!!

I would prefer horizontal e-mails, if you're keeping tabs...Vertical typing scares me...:shifty:

I wont be here for very long since I have to work tomorrow, oh look, later today. My alarm will being going off at 05:40am.

Thoughts from the last 3 pages :ohmy:

arw - I care about your day
Schmeg - that was a nice pic link (liked the kitty one the best)
Kariann - hope your headache goes away
Shari - nice new avatar
IWB - it's not too late to book a flight to Hollywood

General consensus - snow sucks

Nighty night :wave:

fah said:

IWB - it's not too late to book a flight to Hollywood

:lol:

no, not too late to try (although it might be now)...but the snow would definetly work against me :sigh:

yahoo is telling me that ashlee simpson has her own show.

:mad:

WHY????????????

a better question would be why on earth would they air it 4 times in a row, for a total of 2 hours :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

that is the scariest thing i've ever heard.

i wonder if i can delete mtv from my tv :hmm:

x-men was filmed here but I never ran into Hugh :sad:

With all the filming that's done here you'd think I'd see more famous people but no....the only person I ever saw was David Duchovny (when x-files was filmed here) and I used to see him everywhere :)

people are moving back :mad: my next door neighbors sound like they're building a boookshelf.

i just won a fight with my computer. it did something wierd with "filterkeys", whatever the hell they are...

I was going to leave here and be at my parents house by 1:30-2:00 at the latest to do laundry :crack:

I put in my Early U2 dvd :drool: and now it's RED ROCKS. Need I say more about why I haven't left yet?

arw9797 said:
I need to start to look for a second job this week so I can afford my U2 obsession :crack:
What did you do? I will be reapplying for my WFS coaching priviledges this week...Fortunately I know the pro liason on the board so maybe it won't matter that my insurance and PSA membership lapsed as did my CPR/first aid training...:shifty:

I am going to be sore tomorrow from all the damn shoveling I just did. :grumpy:

fah said:
I don't have the Red Rocks concert on dvd....how did this happen :hmm:

~wonders if anyone will still want to talk to me~
I will still talk to you...AND I can hook you up if you want! :D

But don't tell too many people...I don't want to hook all of Interference up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom