Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far three plows have gone down my little dead-end street and one of them got stuck while plowing the dirt road that intersects it...who plows a dirt road, anyway?

I have not been home for more than an hour since 9:00 this morning......

A day in the life of ARW:

I got up early to shovel my car out...that took a half hour :crazy: The county/state takes care of the roads but certainly not the parking lots :mad:

Went to my parents house to get my mom but my jeans were soaked so I had to change and put them in the dryer so I could wear them again. Then went Target with the mother who insisted upon buying me a new snow brush and a better shovel. :up: No more tiny little MN Vikings brush for me!

Then we went to my brother's old salon and I got my eyebrows done :drool:...mom paid for that too. :spoiled:

Then I went to get some lunch and mail a package for one of you that lives in MI :sexywink:

Got my hair cut...but not at my brother's old salon....my hair is diffferent :shifty:

Went shopping for one of you birthday gifts :evil:

Came home to stress out about the one concert per U2.com member issue. Cancelled dinner plans with my parents and went into my room to take a nice looooooong nap only to find that my neighbor was blasting music in Spanish and singing along at the top of her lungs. Called my mom and said I was cancelling my cancellation and to come get me because I was ready to smack my neighbor and her horrid singing. It was her that got to me more than her Spanish music.

Got picked up by the parents and we went to my sister's to see her since she's been sick in bed for almost a week with a cold or "non treatable virus" as the dr told her. Helped shovel her car out.

Picked up dinner with the parents for us and my grandpa and great aunt. Sat and watched my mom and great aunt fight over scrabble, as usual. While my dad snored and coughed the whole time and my 90 year old grandpa complained that he can't see out of his glasses while he had the Gopher hockey game blasting on the TV :crack:

Came home and my parents helped me dig out my car since they plowed the lot and I plowed in.

Came up to my place and sent a few emails and then got picked up by Amy.

Went to the bar and had some drinks.....and she paid! :weird:

Now I'm home!!!!!!!!!!

And now you can continue with you lives. I KNOW you all needed to know that incredibley exciting info...

Schmeg said:
So far three plows have gone down my little dead-end street and one of them got stuck while plowing the dirt road that intersects it...who plows a dirt road, anyway?

We had a snow plow vs. car accident around here...........the car lost.....medical examiner called:yikes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It's 11:30 on a Saturday night (a snowy Saturday night with blizzard conditions in which I would never go out in anyway) and I'm home for the millionth weekend in a row. I need a life. :| I used to have one, what the hell happened.

[/depression]
I'm home for the millionth weekend in a row too!! The blizzard has kept my spirits up tonight. :)

I would also like to find the life I used to have.

I'm glad you're feeling better now.

Schmeg said:

:der:

shari schultz said:

We had a snow plow vs. car accident around here...........the car lost.....medical examiner called:yikes:

:uhoh:

that's not good.

:yikes:

i don't think the plows are out here. my mom called (yesterday she called at midnight to tell me how much snow she heard we were going to get. tonight she called at 11:45 to tell me how much snow is on our roof :coocoo: ) and said they aren't plowing there either. no shit. if they're not plowing here in town, they're not going to plow out there.

For awhile here last night they pulled the plows off the roads. That didn't last long though. As I was shoveling, 2 came up our street and "Mount Schultz" was created:crack:

i also spend too many weekends at home.

but usually i have an excuse...i was invited to go hang out in vermont with friends last weekend, but i had to work. this weekend same thing....work, and this stupid snow storm.

i'm glad this weekend i have internet. it was dull at home. i had internet, but it was sloooooooooooooooooow.

shari, there are some truly evil people with your avatar.

fortunatly your posts are far more intelligent.

~~~ :bono: :adam: :larry: :edge: :heart: WE'RE ONE BUT WE'RE NOT THE SAME :heart: :bono: :edge: :adam: :larry: ~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom