Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:

My card has small dents on it and is too fragile to use it as a keychain anyway. I currently have it hanging on my wall. :crack:

Of course! The super exclusive block on the back that flaunts my signature totally makes it worth at least $39! ;)
*places bid for $42.50*

I wonder if I'm still winning for those Boston GA tickets...yeah right!!

All of this can be yours with your U2.com membership: The totally sweet keychain featured in Queen Bee's sig, a super special code, and maybe even a presale headache (suitcase not included)!!

IWasBored said:
HEY! i know you guys were excited about getting ticets, but did you really have to dance????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

there's like 4 or 5 inches of new snow out there (and plenty more falling), how much dancing did you do!!??
I screwed myself over with the dancing...took me an hour to get to work this morning.

"Plows? What are plows?"
~Rhode Island Department of Transportation

E-bay update: Totally not winning. Totally not going to place another bid. :yikes:

Schmeg said:

"Plows? What are plows?"
~Rhode Island Department of Transportation

:lol: i only laugh because i think i heard umass saying the same thing this morning.

I can't afford to stick my head in any of those auctions, I'm holding my code for the third leg anyway because I need a date closer to home, preferably Atlanta.

i won't be trying for GA tickets on the 26th.

i won't be trying for any ticekts on the 26th.

ok I spoke too soon last night. I just got my credit card statement and there was a lovely $40.00 charge from U2.com on it.

Oh and my Phoenix flight, which I forgot about so I almost fainted when I saw the amount of what I owe :eek:

my mom keeps asking me if there's anything new and exciting going on in my life :eyebrow: she never really asks anything like that. I think my sister blabbed about my U2 plans. My mom got all funny when I said we wanted to go to Ireland this summer to see U2. I've always wanted to go to London and Dublin but for a long time it was London since I was studying so much English lit in school. So she thinks if we're going across the pond that we should go to London instead.....and not for a concert. She doesn't get it and I'm not in the mood for a lecture about spending money that I don't have so I haven't told her yet. But my sister probably already told her for me. :mad:

I had a glass bowl with some jewelry (nothing fancy just everyday silver stuff). It was on the back of my toilet since my bathroom has so much counter space :rolleyes: :madspit:

Well the damn thing fell of and shattered into a zillion and one pieces on my bathroom floor last night. Thankfully it was contained to a small area but it's still tons of tiny little pieces. I didn't have a broom or dustpan so I had to cover my bathroom room with towels until I got that stuff...which I did tonight. I swear there's still tons of little pieces of glass on my floor. I dont' know what I'm going to do other than to keep sweeping...

:ohmy: I wonder if that would harm my vacuum if I used the attachment thingy to suck all of that up :hmm:

ok I spoke too soon last night. I just got my credit card statement and there was a lovely $40.00 charge from U2.com on it.

Oh and my Phoenix flight, which I forgot about so I almost fainted when I saw the amount of what I owe
:yikes: At least we're dividing up your flight so you'll get most of that back!

I won't be looking at many credit card staements in the coming year...just sending bucketloads of money at a time before the due date. :shifty:

Edit: Forgot to hit quote!! :der:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
um...how can they "guarantee" front row for general admission seating?

i know. i saw a lot of that for DKM stuff too, you'd really have to be a sucker to believe that...but if you're paying 500 dollars for a pair of tickets to anything, you're a sucker anyway.

arw9797 said:
I had a glass bowl with some jewelry (nothing fancy just everyday silver stuff). It was on the back of my toilet since my bathroom has so much counter space :rolleyes: :madspit:

Well the damn thing fell of and shattered into a zillion and one pieces on my bathroom floor last night. Thankfully it was contained to a small area but it's still tons of tiny little pieces. I didn't have a broom or dustpan so I had to cover my bathroom room with towels until I got that stuff...which I did tonight. I swear there's still tons of little pieces of glass on my floor. I dont' know what I'm going to do other than to keep sweeping...

:ohmy: I wonder if that would harm my vacuum if I used the attachment thingy to suck all of that up :hmm:
I think it might be okay...it's better then stepping on glass and cutting your foot!!

*remembered to quote this time*

:rolleyes: Sure, you're guaranteed front row if you start camping out NOW.

my mom thinks I should not use my brand new vacuum for that and I can take their dustbuster when I go to the house over the weekend.

:mad: Damn low carb diet and other things :shifty: have made me open up a bag of valentine's candy that I bought to give out to the family with their valentines :mad:

I'm normally good with that and don't open anything but I really really needed to :mad:

:mad: other things :mad: I had a huge salty crap fest the other night. Right now I would just about break into Goodies by the Sea for something sweet. Please! Just one little bag of gummi peaches!! :drool:

I think I'll just fill up my glass of water instead.

I want nothing NOTHING NOTHING...repeat NOTHING from Goodies at all when I see you over the next few months except for one bag of watermelons which you can decide when I get those. Just one bag. I'm going to see you a lot over the next few months :sexywink: and I don't need a bag of watermelons everytime. :tsk: They would be gone before I even got home :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom