Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:reject: Sorry about that 4:30 wake-up call there...i could have waited a few hours but I thought maybe you'd have your phone off and it wouldn't have been until 10 your time that I could have told you what was up.

I need two alarms to get my lazy ass out of bed in the morning so I set my cell phone alarm too :crazy:

arw9797 said:
:hmm: maybe we should skip the desert when we go to SD. The last thing I need is to be bitten by a venomous snake and miss the concert :mad:
Jim has already made some anti-desert comments. :rolleyes: Reason #1 why he's not invited anywhere across the pond.

There's always the San Diego Trolley again...Mr. Spreckles and bad fish puns! :D

Then Jim can go to the beach while we drive across CA!!!!

I honestly don't care what we do. We'll be in So Cal :drool: and have tickets to see U2 :drool: Aside from Dublin it can't get much better than that :tsk:

arw9797 said:
Then Jim can go to the beach while we drive across CA!!!!

I honestly don't care what we do. We'll be in So Cal :drool: and have tickets to see U2 :drool: Aside from Dublin it can't get much better than that :tsk:
:madspit: He can sit in the hotel and watch movies!! We're on a trip!!

This year is going to be so great. :faint:

:cute: Someone just called me to tell me U2 was coming to Boston and tickets are going on sale Saturday!

so you got your U2.com keychain?!?!? ;)

I didn't get that but I did get tickets so it's all good. And I don't get the people who got tickets but are complaining about not being able to get GA's. At least they got something. I'm short so I guess I'm perfectly happy without having seats on the floor. It would have been cool to be that close but I don't think I'd see good anyways. :tsk:

:love: I got a keychain AND tickets! :D

Did you sign the back of yours like it says? :hyper: :laugh:

:hmm: Maybe I will sell my second keychain on e-bay. Probably not. Maybe I'll sign one and keep the other on the card.

:wave: Going to bed to prepare for more digging of snow in the morning!

I WILL FOLLOW!!! :bono::edge::larry::adam::heart::love::happy::dance:

Schmeg said:
:hmm: Maybe I will sell my second keychain on e-bay. Probably not. Maybe I'll sign one and keep the other on the card.

maybe you could give it to someone who got screwed out of a keychain :sexywink:

I swear I never paid for my membership which is why I haven't gotten my keychain. I've only had the credit card I used for about 2 months so I've only gotten 2 statements and it wasn't on either. I still got a code, AND TICKETS, so that's all that matters I guess!

Schmeg said:
:love: I got a keychain AND tickets! :D

Did you sign the back of yours like it says? :hyper: :laugh:

My card has small dents on it and is too fragile to use it as a keychain anyway. I currently have it hanging on my wall. :crack:

Of course! The super exclusive block on the back that flaunts my signature totally makes it worth at least $39! ;)

key chain?

oh wait...wasnt there something that was supposed to come in the mail?

:|

i really am looking forward to the show, i'm just not happy about spending that much money.

HEY! i know you guys were excited about getting ticets, but did you really have to dance????

:mad: :mad: :mad:

there's like 4 or 5 inches of new snow out there (and plenty more falling), how much dancing did you do!!??

:| I didn't say a single word to anyone today until about 11:00. :weird: My phone didn't ring and I didn't need to talk to any of my coworkers and I never left my desk at all so I didn't really see anyone. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom