Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
i didn't want to spend $165 per ticket (that's fucking sick), and guess where i got stuck!!!

section 304!!

$65 per ticket got me #1 for REM.

u2's stage better fucking FLY for the price of those tickets :mad: :mad: :mad:

and if their show is anything short of amazing....i might smite bono. :mad:

large_endstage_304.jpg
I was further away in Philly and I have been addicted ever since. I've never seen another show where the lead singer was able to reach out and hold the hands of everyone in the audience. Bono wasn't feeling well and the show was nothing short of amazing.

Keep trying Ticketmaster; better seats open up as the date gets closer.

It's going to be a long wait til Spring.

:bow: Kariann :bow:

shari schultz said:
ok, so the image doesn't work..........:grumpy:
you get the idea:) Saturday night by the way
:D :hyper: Shari we'll be at the same show!!

:hyper::D again...FedEx has dispatched the Getaway on Gap package!

This is the best day ever!

:crazy: I'm already on E-bay. Fortunately I'm not feeling very insane at this moment in time.

Aaaand I'm bidding on Boston GA seats that will expire in 18 days.

*totally loses*

arw9797 said:
can't you try for the public sale on Sat?...or whenever they go on sale?
I'll be doing that; I was just seeing if there was a reasonable Buy It Now. Of course there isn't, but some of the prices are hilarious!

Kariann said:

Chicago??????????

yes:D
Chicago, Chicago, that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago, I'll show you around
Bet your bottom dollar you'll lose the blues in Chicago
Chicago, the town that *Mart Faye* could not shut down

On State Street, that great street
I just want to say
They do things that they don't do on Broadway, say

They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man, he danced with his wife
In Chicago, my home town

They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man, he danced with his wife
In Chicago
In Chicago
In Chicago

Gilmore Girls.......Luke just created Lorelai a ice skating rink:cute:
awwwwwwwww:heart: I want a guy like that:sigh:

:lmao: It was 47 this afternoon!!!!!!! I would have thought that could never happen a few weeks ago.

It's late January in Minnesota, one extremely strange weather state. We had our first feel snowfall last Friday. We had a two weeks or so of off and on below zero temperatures a few weeks ago. There's no snow in the forecast and the temperature is going to be way above average for this time of year. I'm thinking the below zero weather is behind us and the closer it gets to March the more snow we'll get but then the temps also rise so it melts fairly quickly.

I'd dance but I wouldn't want to wish bad weather on any of you. I'll just :hyper: instead that there shouldn't be anymore nastiness coming our way other than a little snow storm here or there.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh and thanks to Kariann :heart: I'm going to see U2 TWICE in a few months and hopefully a third time by June :sad: I'm so happy I just want to curl up in bed and cry for a few days.

:coocoo: I think best describes me now!!!! :der:

arw9797 said:
:lmao: It was 47 this afternoon!!!!!!! I would have thought that could never happen a few weeks ago.

It's late January in Minnesota, one extremely strange weather state. We had our first feel snowfall last Friday. We had a two weeks or so of off and on below zero temperatures a few weeks ago. There's no snow in the forecast and the temperature is going to be way above average for this time of year. I'm thinking the below zero weather is behind us and the closer it gets to March the more snow we'll get but then the temps also rise so it melts fairly quickly.

I'd dance but I wouldn't want to wish bad weather on any of you. I'll just :hyper: instead that there shouldn't be anymore nastiness coming our way other than a little snow storm here or there.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Oh and thanks to Kariann :heart: I'm going to see U2 TWICE in a few months and hopefully a third time by June :sad: I'm so happy I just want to curl up in bed and cry for a few days.

:coocoo: I think best describes me now!!!! :der:
Dance away, I'm getting 6 inches tonight no matter what!

LET THERE BE DANCING!!

:dance:

I'm am so worn out from the last few days of stress, then my lovely 4:30 wake up call :crack: and then the nerves of today. I should go to bed now! I almost started to cry on the way back to work thinking we weren't going to go to SD. I kept on thinking what a fun trip it would be :sigh: And it will be a fun trip!!!

I officially pass the persistant title over to Kariann because I wouldn't be going to that show without her hard work! I'm going to be suck a freak until that show!!!!

arw9797 said:
I'm am so worn out from the last few days of stress, then my lovely 4:30 wake up call :crack: and then the nerves of today. I should go to bed now! I almost started to cry on the way back to work thinking we weren't going to go to SD. I kept on thinking what a fun trip it would be :sigh: And it will be a fun trip!!!

I officially pass the persistant title over to Kariann because I wouldn't be going to that show without her hard work! I'm going to be suck a freak until that show!!!!
:reject: Sorry about that 4:30 wake-up call there...i could have waited a few hours but I thought maybe you'd have your phone off and it wouldn't have been until 10 your time that I could have told you what was up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom