Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

not even Schmeg?
Directly to Wankerman?
(do not pass go...............)

she almost walked into me at REM, and had i been 100% sure it was her (i wasn't) i would have said "hey wankerman!"

:shifty:

arw9797 said:

oh I meant the part on pronouncing my name!

yeah i know that's what you meant. i'll be determined to say an unpronouncable word. and you'll be laughing your ass off :up:

:shifty: I just gave Kariann my credit card info. :crack: The things I do for U2 tickets.

It's ok...I know where she lives and where she works in case there's any funny business with my card :mad:

u2.com is moving soooooooooooooooooo sloooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww..

:yikes:

No Dublin presale today...Just a warning to all, it's moving WICKED slow; I would bookmark the links and not go through the u2.com homepage at all. :crazy:

Fah....I hope it goes better for you. They were having issues with their internal site and error messages today. I had to call to get a new code since I got an error message and kicked out only to find out after trying for another half hour at least that it ate my password. I called and got a new one.

The gal I talked to said that the internal errors were due to problems with their internet because of the snowstorm on the East Coast affecting them in NY. Working in a call center that could be true but it could also be a generic answer. When we go down...are are "updating" our system.

If the storm thing is the case then you might be better off with your presale being later.

guess who got to somewhat shitty tickets!!

notice the word "somewhat" - i'm trying to be optimistic.

Schmeg said:
No Dublin presale today...Just a warning to all, it's moving WICKED slow; I would bookmark the links and not go through the u2.com homepage at all. :crazy:

lara mullen said it's the 31st

i didn't want to spend $165 per ticket (that's fucking sick), and guess where i got stuck!!!

section 304!!

$65 per ticket got me #1 for REM.

u2's stage better fucking FLY for the price of those tickets :mad: :mad: :mad:

and if their show is anything short of amazing....i might smite bono. :mad:

large_endstage_304.jpg

seat-endstage-map.gif

:rant:

Kariann said:
At this point I'm glad I got tickets for the shows period and am going.

i'm glad i got tickets after hearing about the problems pretty much everyone else here and on testje had.

but i'm not 100% happy.

come show time, i'll be more hyper than a million :hyper:s...

but i've seen some really great bands, and i know u2 are supposed to be this amazing live abnd, but i really fail to see how bono could be a better frontman than a mike mccolgan or a jimmy g (murphy's law) or even a roger miret...

IWasBored said:

i'm glad i got tickets after hearing about the problems pretty much everyone else here and on testje had.

but i'm not 100% happy.

come show time, i'll be more hyper than a million :hyper:s...

but i've seen some really great bands, and i know u2 are supposed to be this amazing live abnd, but i really fail to see how bono could be a better frontman than a mike mccolgan or a jimmy g (murphy's law) or even a roger miret...

Just wait until you are there! It's the whole experience...I cant explain it...you just have to feel it.

Kariann said:

Just wait until you are there! It's the whole experience...I cant explain it...you just have to feel it.

i'm looking forward to it.

reason #230184917247238975293865923740182401724019724901274902784893256597436897689748974351928731943 i hate college kids:

one of the girls from down the hall just came and knocked on the door to ask my roommate if she wanted to go eat dinner with them. i'm sitting here at my computer, do i get an invite? no. do they notice that there are two people in the room? no. have these people ever said hi to me? no. do i want to talk to them? no, but that's not the point. what, do i have to be a ditzy blond chick to be cool around here? :yuck: i found out what sport she played in high school - water polo. who the fuck plays water polo? fucking rich kids, i hate them all.

you know what the girl said? "hey, we're going to eat, do you want to come eat with us? i haven't met you yet." you didn't meet me, either, bitch.

in real non-internet life, not many of my friends are in college. and the ones who are, i've known since middle school or high school. :rolleyes: no big surprise why, college kids suck ass.

CS(360endstage).png

Chicago.........:hyper:
$95 each ticket, section 331(upper, to the side of stage)
Not great seats, but seats nevertheless.......:larry: :adam: :bono: :edge: here I come!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom