Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:yawn:

i'm tired. i could probably go to sleep now...i've turned into a morning person temporarily. don't worry, it won't throw the earth of its axis...it's still freaking wierd.

i'm supposed to go upstairs at 8:30 for a "meet your new RA" meeting :down:

arw9797 said:
:crazy: this smilie would probably best decribe what I look like right now.

from the non-oncoming cold or the soon to be sold U2 tickets or for the sheer delight, both?

ooo bad day at work, I think.
Just got an e-mail from a co-worker saying that she was out sick today and would I please e-mail Inventory starting time to her tomorrow.
L called me yesterday and said she couldn't work today. Could I take her hours.....I couldn't.......so that means no one was in the dept today............:yikes:

:hyper:

According to weatherman Ken:

The snow on the ground, which is melting quite nicely thanks to some 32+ degree weather yesterday and today, is all we wil have for at least the next 6 days. :drool: No major changes in the forecast for the week except a "slight" cooldown to the mid 20's. :love: It's going to be in the mid 30's again tomorrow too. :wave: bye bye snow! :D

And.....typically this week is the coldest week in Minnesota. I think we got that out of the way a few weeks ago :)

shari schultz said:

Home Store, Housewares
a small(sarcastic) Home sale is going on.........

that's the one department I never worked in except to help out while I worked at department stores but I did spend many a day in the housewares at T J Maxx. :yikes:

Schmeg said:

Stop laughing, I know you're the highest bidder. :macdevil:

:sexywink:

your birthday present was supposed to be a surprise! how did you figure out???

damn barina!

One person e-mailed: "How bored are you?" Asked another: "If I bid, will you throw in your car at no extra charge?"
How do we know she didn't start the auction..............
:macdevil:

IWasBored said:

:sexywink:

your birthday present was supposed to be a surprise! how did you figure out???

damn barina!
:love: Bono to hold my iPod...a giant frosted flake...what a great birthday I'm going to have! :D

shari schultz said:

How do we know she didn't start the auction..............
:macdevil:

:laugh:

i don't have cereal, but i wonder if i could find a giant ramen noodle to sell :hmm:

Kariann said:

I get really excited when I get a potato chip that is the size of the actual potato...got any of those to bid on?

:hmm:

i want to buy a bag of doritos and put up a whole dorito....bet someone would buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom