Lights go down, It's Dark, the Jungle is Randooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

What's the Warranty?

I haven't been getting any U2.com e-mails in the last two days...

This is part of it.......click on terms at the bottome of the u2.com page for the rest of it. I just got annoyed with some of the posters last night that were upset about their venue not being on the first leg of the tour..........

Warranty u2.com terms

Your use of the site is at your sole risk. The site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. The club expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.

The club makes no warranty that (i) the site will meet your requirements, (ii) the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the site will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the site will meet your expectations, or that (v) any errors in any data or software will be corrected.

gah....... I am going back to bed now..........:wave:

Last edited:
Re: Warranty. :lol: :yikes:
"Dear fans,
Just to let you know, we can totally suck if we want to and you can eat it. Have a nice day!
Signed, Sebastian "Laughing at Other's Disgruntledness" Clayton."

Okay...must not think of U2 tickets anymore today...I just sent IWB a pm the length of War and Peace...think about other things such as...

SNOW DAY!!!

:D

Schmeg said:
Re: Warranty. :lol: :yikes:
"Dear fans,
Just to let you know, we can totally suck if we want to and you can eat it. Have a nice day!
Signed, Sebastian "Laughing at Other's Disgruntledness" Clayton."

Okay...must not think of U2 tickets anymore today...I just sent IWB a pm the length of War and Peace...think about other things such as...

SNOW DAY!!!

:D

I kind of like your interpretation of the warranty.........:eeklaugh: and also the :yikes: smiley

Happy Snow Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! My snow day is going well so far...I slept late and I just get dressed right now! :D I'm doing laundry so I'm not TOTALLY lazy. I need to put that load in the dryer now...maybe get the mail on the way back upstairs...I hope tomorrow's a snow day, too! This is fun! The sun is out and the entire state is CLOSED!!

:scream: More snow tonight into tomorrow and then on Wednesday!!!

Global warming my ass! :mad:

The only way I can get to do presale tomorrow is if I come home for lunch..........lunch at 10 am:hmm: No, can't do that......Damn Inventory!!!!!!!!! Gotta lay the sheets in the stockrooms.........great timing-not:mad:..........looks like the earliest I can order tomorrow is about 6pm. yeah right..........................
Breathe..................................

Schmeg said:
:scream: More snow tonight into tomorrow and then on Wednesday!!!

Global warming my ass! :mad:

if it is any consolation, the weather gal on cnn said this is gonna be a piece of cake compared to this past weekend:reject:*ducks and runs from Schmeg, who is firing snowballs at my head*

I just had the longest damn morning of my life. It's going to be a long wait for tomorrow to be overwith :crack: On top of it I had some math that wasn't adding up and it took me forever to figure it out :crazy:

We need to have another meeting tonight to confirm everything because I was in outerspace with everything going on last night. :crack: It IS going to be a long wait for tomorrow.
shari schultz said:

if it is any consolation, the weather gal on cnn said this is gonna be a piece of cake compared to this past weekend:reject:*ducks and runs from Schmeg, who is firing snowballs at my head*
I'll take the consolation rather than resort to violence. :wink: Although I think people would give me a lot of money if I could fire snowballs all the way to Wisconsin!

Lunch at 10 am is entirely possible for me since I'm in at 7 but I would prefer not to be entering my credit card on the public computer at JD's Convenience. :crack:

The shoveling of the patio is now complete*whew*
Had a helicopter circling above......very odd :eyebrow:
Won't have to worry about dad doing it himself......the pacing had begun.............the pacing is bad.........he does things he shouldn't:|
It is very nice outside..warm........40:hmm: that reminds me of a U2 song:wink:

I waited patiently for the Lord.
He inclined and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay.

I will sing, sing a new song.
How long to sing this song?
How long, how long, how long

You set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm.
Many will see, many will see and hear.

I will sing, sing a new song
How long to sing this song? .

Schmeg said:
We need to have another meeting tonight to confirm everything because I was in outerspace with everything going on last night. :crack: It IS going to be a long wait for tomorrow.

I'll take the consolation rather than resort to violence. :wink: Although I think people would give me a lot of money if I could fire snowballs all the way to Wisconsin!

Lunch at 10 am is entirely possible for me since I'm in at 7 but I would prefer not to be entering my credit card on the public computer at JD's Convenience. :crack:

I have decided work computer is too risky....:sigh:

The bridal registry computer won't be used? :laugh: If we didn't have the Firewall from Hell where we can only view GapWeb, gapinc.com and gap.com and read e-mails from only @gap.com people, I'd be in the office getting mine! JD's is to risky...If I had a laptop with a wireless connection I'd be on it at Panera at 10 am tomorrow!

shari schultz said:
The shoveling of the patio is now complete*whew*
Had a helicopter circling above......very odd :eyebrow:
Won't have to worry about dad doing it himself......the pacing had begun.............the pacing is bad.........he does things he shouldn't:|
It is very nice outside..warm........40:hmm: that reminds me of a U2 song:wink:

I waited patiently for the Lord.
He inclined and heard my cry.
He brought me up out of the pit
Out of the miry clay.

How long, how long, how long

You set my feet upon a rock
And made my footsteps firm.
Many will see, many will see and hear.

How long to sing this song? .

they're watching you. :shifty:

someone next door was blasting sunday bloody sunday earlier :up:

IWasBored said:
:sexywink:

Jim was blasting Vertigo, L&POE, and COBL earlier...and then, inexplicably, The Phantom of the Opera. Now it's I Miss You by Blink 182, which has finally started to annoy me...that guy's voice is painful.

I have to go change my laundry and get the hell out of this chair for a few minutes, I have wasted my entire snow day here.

OH I have to make fah a present! That will keep me off the crack for about half an hour! :laugh:

:wave:

Schmeg said:

:sexywink:

Jim was blasting Vertigo, L&POE, and COBL earlier...and then, inexplicably, The Phantom of the Opera. Now it's I Miss You by Blink 182, which has finally started to annoy me...that guy's voice is painful.

I have to go change my laundry and get the hell out of this chair for a few minutes, I have wasted my entire snow day here.

phantom of the opera??? :lol: that is random.

i hate that blink 182 song. i will admit i like 2 of their songs. "adams song" and "feeling this" but that is all. and i put those in the guilty pleasures folder on my computer. that guy's voice IS painful.

wasted snow day :up: it's a snow day! you're not supposed to do anything!

Schmeg said:
The bridal registry computer won't be used? :laugh: If we didn't have the Firewall from Hell where we can only view GapWeb, gapinc.com and gap.com and read e-mails from only @gap.com people, I'd be in the office getting mine! JD's is to risky...If I had a laptop with a wireless connection I'd be on it at Panera at 10 am tomorrow!

laptop with wireless connection :drool:

i'm sleepy :yawn:

must wake up. or maybe not too much...i have to get up early to catch a bus tomorrow morning....

i need to eat dinner soon. real food! no more ramen!!

:uhoh: I'm warm, achy, and my nose is running. :mad: I'm going to convince myself that it's my allergies and I am not getting sick. My eyes also feel a little watery which is generally a sign that I may have a cold on the way :mad:

Kariann said:
I went to the dentist today and have no cavaties. :D

Thought you all might like to know!

:up:

i dread going to the dentist. i haven't been there in about 2 years, and i know i've got a big-ass hole in the side of my back molar. it doesn't hurt or anything. it's just there.

Kariann said:
I went to the dentist today and have no cavaties. :D

Thought you all might like to know!
1956crest.jpg
:applaud:

i hate when the dentist people try to talk to me. i can't talk with a mouth full of equipment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom