Lifetime Television Survey-Preferred Celebrity Dates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrsSpringsteen

Blue Crack Addict
http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/060531/nyw154.html?.v=53

"Welcome to the wonderful world of 21st Century dating and relationships as seen through a nationwide poll of Lifetime viewers,* the latest in the expansive Lifetime Television Pulse Poll series. This most recent survey keys off Lifetime's premiere of its first original comedy series since 1998, "Lovespring International," a half hour program from "Will & Grace" star Eric McCormack about a dysfunctional dating service, premiering Monday, June 5 at 11PM (ET/PT).

I can't believe anyone would want to date Jeter :D

According to the poll, if a girl's going to special order her celebrity date, George (big surprise here) Clooney pulled down 39%, out-pacing younger hunks like Nick Lachey (14%), Colin Farrell (10%), Orlando Bloom (9%), Derek Jeter (8%) and Jake Gyllenhaal (6%).

When it came to which TV doctor they'd like to take their pulse, Dr. McDreamy (Patrick Dempsey) sent the temperatures soaring, followed by "ER"'s Noah Wylie (21%), "Nip/Tuck"'s Julian McMahon and Matthew Fox of "Lost" (12%).

Back on Earth amid mortals, "treating you well' (98%), a sense of humor (84%) and smarts (72%) were the traits that made her knees buckle, way ahead of attributes such as fantastic lover (46%), handsome face (45%) and fit body (22%). As for dazzling a girl with a Jimmy Choo shopping spree, a mere 11% said wealth enticed them.

Marital status or sexual preference aside, 67% said the one thing they couldn't overlook on a date were dubious odors (body or cologne) or a poor conversationalist (14%), though 39% say they're willing to overlook a bad dresser. But go to the ATM first, guys -- 75% of women think the man should pick up the tab on a first date.

Remember the "bad boy" in high school that was oh so enticing? Thirty- seven percent (down from the 58% who felt this way in high school) admitted they were still attracted to a Colin Farrell type. As long as he's about the same age as her because, Demi Moore/Ashton Kuchner notwithstanding, only 13% of women are looking for a younger guy.

* An email invitation was sent to a random sample of LifetimeTV.com Research Panel members who were adult women aged 18-49 living in the US. The internet survey link was live for one week from May 15th-22nd. A total of 654 surveys were completed by Lifetime viewers who were 18 years or older"

No one wants House to take their pulse? Guess not every girl is a QueBee or I-Wuhbee then.

I'd take Jake Gyllenhaal though...How old is he again?
:shifty:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I know, can you believe that? :down:

I will date Clooney and Spader at the same time :drool: We can talk about Darfur and sort files :sexywink:

You do recall what happened in a file room in Boston Legal. OK, it wasn't Spader.....but.......it could have been.

Back
Top Bottom