Life or Death for Scott Peterson - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
View Poll Results: What should happen to Scott Peterson?
Life behind bars? 28 65.12%
Death? 14 32.56%
20 years w/ parole? 1 2.33%
none of the above? 0 0%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-13-2004, 03:33 PM   #16
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by DrTeeth

I've voted life behind bars, because he's the murderer not me.

Old 12-13-2004, 05:17 PM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:27 PM
May his days, nights and orifices be filled by Prisoner #69....he gets what he deserves!

Where's the hanging smilie????????

Old 12-13-2004, 06:29 PM   #18
War Child

Local Time: 03:27 AM
I would have said life but since the jury gave him death it will still be decades before anything is done! Well at least the circus has ended.
Old 12-13-2004, 06:41 PM   #19
War Child

Local Time: 11:27 PM
I think, for somebody who seems as in love with himself as Scott Peterson does, it's a much worse punishment to have to sit in prison and be denied all the things he enjoyed in his life outside.
Old 12-13-2004, 07:18 PM   #20
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
Death. Why should the taxpayers pay for him while he sits in jail for the rest of his life? He is a sociopath and feels no remorse for what he's done whatsoever, so to punish him by keeping him behind bars won't really accomplish much.
Exactly. He's a smug bastard. You people who say 'he'll have lots of time to think about what he's done' don't get it, HE DOESN'T CARE, he doesn't have a conscience, if he did he wouldn't have done it. Because you are nice and you'd feel bad you think he will, but he's not that way. He's a cold blooded heartless killer.

Like I posted in FYM, I have a friend whose husband has threatened to kill her many times, and when she tells him he'll get caught and go to jail, he goes 'good! Then I won't have to go to work anymore, won't have to pay bills, just lay there all day and read and get free food and be free of YOU!' That's the atttitude fuckers like him have!

He doesn't deserve all those years if he took them from her and Conner! Killing your pregnant wife on Christmas Eve, it doesn't get much colder or lower. He deserves NO sympathy or mercy from anyone.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:05 PM   #21
BAW
The Flower

Local Time: 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

Exactly. He's a smug bastard. You people who say 'he'll have lots of time to think about what he's done' don't get it, HE DOESN'T CARE, he doesn't have a conscience, if he did he wouldn't have done it. Because you are nice and you'd feel bad you think he will, but he's not that way. He's a cold blooded heartless killer.

Like I posted in FYM, I have a friend whose husband has threatened to kill her many times, and when she tells him he'll get caught and go to jail, he goes 'good! Then I won't have to go to work anymore, won't have to pay bills, just lay there all day and read and get free food and be free of YOU!' That's the atttitude fuckers like him have!

He doesn't deserve all those years if he took them from her and Conner! Killing your pregnant wife on Christmas Eve, it doesn't get much colder or lower. He deserves NO sympathy or mercy from anyone.

You are absolutely right that no amount of time in prison will make him sorry for what he did to Laci and Conner...he probably blames them for putting him where he is right now.

The fact is, he has been sentenced to death but in California it will take 20 years or so for it to happen so I wish him the absolute most miserable 20 years possible. He may not be sorry for what he did to his wife and baby but he sure will feel sorry for himself for the rest of his miserable life.
Old 12-13-2004, 08:27 PM   #22
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

I don't think he would live if he ever got out on some kind of appeal. He may not even live very long in prison. But he's crafty.
I couldn't kill him myself even though he's a deplorable human being. What else can I say?
Old 12-13-2004, 09:41 PM   #23
Blue Crack Addict

I'm against the death penalty period, so I voted for life, but honestly I don't know if I'd protest 20 years w/ parole. The guy is not a psychopath. He's not a Ted Bundy or a Son of Sam. I'm no profiler; Peterson is one sick, selfish mofo, but I don't see him as an imminent threat to society. And if he does ever get out, we can rest assured the media will make his life a living hell. That suits me just fine.

And what Mr. BAW said, even if he doesn't feel sorry in prison, he'll get a taste of his own medicine
Old 12-13-2004, 10:20 PM   #24
Blue Crack Addict

stand him up at the top of the world's tallest flight of stairs and give him a shotgun to the ass.

cover him in honey and bury him in a hill of killer ants.

string him up by his eyelids and kick him in the balls until he blinks.

either way, kill the motherfucker.
Old 12-13-2004, 10:35 PM   #25
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2Kitten

A proven double murderer, how many people should we let this guy kill in prison? The punishment must fit the crime, and justice must be served. Nobody's taxes should have to go for feeding him.
Old 12-13-2004, 11:11 PM   #26
Blue Crack Addict

Location: In a dimension known as the Twilight Zone...do de doo doo, do de doo doo...
Local Time: 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
The guy is not a psychopath. He's not a Ted Bundy or a Son of Sam. I'm no profiler; Peterson is one sick, selfish mofo, but I don't see him as an imminent threat to society. And if he does ever get out, we can rest assured the media will make his life a living hell. That suits me just fine.
Good points.

Quote:
Originally posted by LivLuvAndBootlegMusic
And what Mr. BAW said, even if he doesn't feel sorry in prison, he'll get a taste of his own medicine
Exactly. If the other prisoners want to have their fun with him while he's in jail, I can't say I'd lose much sleep over that.

I must also give a to this post:

Quote:
Originally posted by DrTeeth
I've voted life behind bars, because he's the murderer not me.
Angela
Old 12-14-2004, 07:17 AM   #27
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 08:27 PM
"Fertilizer Salesman"

No one will buy his bullshit any more.