Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin + Liam spanks Coldplay bedwetter...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis Presley

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin......lets get it on!

LIAM GALLAGHER SLAMS CHRIS MARTIN'S ANTI-WAR STANCE

LIAM GALLAGHER has called COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN a "knobhead student" for expressing strong anti-war views at a fundraising show.

The Oasis singer slammed Martin for his comments at the band's Teenage Cancer Trust show In London on Monday (March 24), where he encouraged the sell-out crowd at the Royal Albert Hall to "sing against war".

Gallagher also labelled Martin's Oscar-winning actress girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow a "gawky bird".

The verbal assault came after Gallagher appeared as a special guest at Richard Ashcroft's Teenage Cancer Trust show at the same venue on Wednesday (March 26).

He told The Sun : "When Coldplay did this gig they banged on about the war, that's wrong. Chris Martin shouldn't be using this cause to bang on about his own views on the war. If him and his gawky bird want to go banging on about the war they can do it at their own gigs.

"That lot are just a bunch of knobhead students - Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when he's playing. If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.

"These gigs are about kids who have got cancer, they've got to fight a war every day of their lives. That's what we're all here doing this for."

Re: Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin......lets get it on!

Elvis Presley said:
"These gigs are about kids who have got cancer, they've got to fight a war every day of their lives. That's what we're all here doing this for."

Is it sad that I actually think Liam made a good point for once?

Geography teacher...LOL!! I do agree with Liam on that certain paragraph though.

I wonder what Noel has to say about this, since he's done the Make Trade Fair gig with Chris Martin a couple of months back.

Re: Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin......lets get it on!

Elvis Presley said:
"If him and his gawky bird want to go banging on about the war they can do it at their own gigs."

"What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when he's playing. If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper."

Liam is freakin' hilarious. :laugh:

LMAO

Elvis Presley said:
"That lot are just a bunch of knobhead students - Chris Martin looks like a geography teacher. What's all that with writing messages about Free Trade on his hand when he's playing. If he wants to write things down I'll give him a pen and a pad of paper. Bunch of students.

that is really hilarious... :laugh:

to martin's defence, he could fire right back and tell gallagher to among other things (include getting a life), shave something in the middle of his ever-imposing uni-brow.

Liam spanks Coldplay bedwetter...

http://www.nme.com/news/104623.htm

LIAM GALLAGHER SLAMS CHRIS MARTIN'S ANTI-WAR STANCE

LIAM GALLAGHER has called COLDPLAY frontman CHRIS MARTIN a "knobhead student" for expressing strong anti-war views at a fundraising show.

The Oasis singer slammed Martin for his comments at the band's Teenage Cancer Trust show In London on Monday (March 24), where he encouraged the sell-out crowd at the Royal Albert Hall to "sing against war".

Gallagher also labelled Martin's Oscar-winning actress girlfriend Gwyneth Paltrow a "gawky bird".

The verbal assault came after Gallagher appeared as a special guest at Richard Ashcroft's Teenage Cancer Trust show at the same venue on Wednesday (March 26).

He told The Sun : "When Coldplay did this gig they banged on about the war, that's wrong. Chris Martin shouldn't be using this cause to bang on about his own views on the war. If him and his gawky bird want to go banging on about the war they can do it at their own gigs.

Other acts playing at the Albert Hall through the week of shows included Supergrass, Doves and Madness.

Why do all these rock stars hate each other so much... maybe they are overcompensating for things so little...

case in point:

Scott Stapp vs. Eddie Vedder

Scott Stapp vs. Fred Durst

Scott Stapp vs. John Wayne Bobbitt...

ok, I'll admit it... I made that one up... I would be lying if I said that there was a feud between Fred Durst and Scott Stapp. Well, maybe lover's quarrels... that Fred Durst is one gawky bird eh?

No, but he tap dances I hear... not in the cool Christopher Walken way... more like in the "who really wants to hear about *****" kinda way...

end transmission, over and out.

i love all of you.

on a different note...someday you will find me

caught beneath the landslide

of a champagne supernova

in the sky

(faster than a canNIBAL...:sexywink:)

i think liam was right in his point that chris should have left his opinion on the war for another place and time. this was a cancer charity concert...not a anti war show.

but i also think he went a bit to far in attacking chris himself. i'm a huge oasis fan and i adore liam and think what he says is quite amusing at times but sometimes he should watch what comes outta his mouth. he goes a bit too far in slaggin people off. chris has said nothing but nice things about liam and look what he gets in return.

:shame: liam.

:lol:

I like Coldplay and think that the attack was harsh, but it was pretty funny too.

hmmmm, Liam vs. Chris

I like Coldplay, but I love Oasis even more. So I'd have to back Liam. And anyway, that was pretty damn funny what Liam said

Hmmm...when you have to use arguments to get into the media instead of doing it with music, you're in trouble.

Back
Top Bottom