Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin + Liam spanks Coldplay bedwetter... - Page 4 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 04-07-2003, 09:58 AM   #46
The Fly

Local Time: 07:54 PM
Liam rocks!! Martin makes me sick

To the person who asks who else have the Gallagher brothers beat up? Their own dad! When they were growing up he was an abusive drunk and one night his mom took the 3 boys and fled while he was at the bar. They were a poor strugggling single mom family and they never heard from him or got any money. Then they got famous, and they were in a hotel in Dublin and their dad showed up to meet them! Well they kicked his ass, flat on the floor. Literally.

Old 04-08-2003, 03:46 PM   #47
War Child

Local Time: 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by BrittanyNova
Liam rocks!! Martin makes me sick

To the person who asks who else have the Gallagher brothers beat up? Their own dad! When they were growing up he was an abusive drunk and one night his mom took the 3 boys and fled while he was at the bar. They were a poor strugggling single mom family and they never heard from him or got any money. Then they got famous, and they were in a hotel in Dublin and their dad showed up to meet them! Well they kicked his ass, flat on the floor. Literally.
Agreed...Liam does rock. But I think it was just Liam who actually was involved with the fight with his dad. I think Noel left to his room before any confrontation began.....They talk about it on vh1's Behind the Music thing about Oasis (which is fucking great, might i add)....Also, the Gallagher brothers have started a fight with Robbie Williams, and of course who can forget the classic battles amongst the brothers themselves.......And to any other Oasis fans out there, just wondering if any of you have heard the song "Shout it Out Loud." I just discovered it and it's my favorite Oasis song at the moment....It's a b-side from the new album, a Noel song...i highly recommened that anyone who likes Oasis and hasn't heard it download it....just my two cents

Tags
coldplay