Liam Gallagher vs. Chris Martin + Liam spanks Coldplay bedwetter...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I gotta agree that the benefit shoulda been focused on the kids, so I think Liam was right there. Gawky bird! Lofl! Ha! But I also think he went to far in personally bashing Chris Martin.

My man will kick Fred Durst's fat ass.

stappout.jpg

Sicy said:
:barf: hot and Scott just dont belong in the same sentence.

they belong in this sentence: scott stapp is not hot.

and in these: scott stapp never was hot. scott stapp will never be hot.

cujo and mofo, i leave it to you to write better sentences.

I'm going to bump the mullet thread for all those Scott obsessives... maybe then you'll see the error of your ways.

Liam is hilarious! :laugh: If you watch the Oasis behind the music, it's funnier than any comedy movie. Go Liam! :up: He's exactly right too. Chris Martin does look like a knobhead, good description. But I think Geometry teacher fits him more than Geography teacher;)

Liam rocks!! :up: Martin makes me sick :down:

To the person who asks who else have the Gallagher brothers beat up? Their own dad! When they were growing up he was an abusive drunk and one night his mom took the 3 boys and fled while he was at the bar. They were a poor strugggling single mom family and they never heard from him or got any money. Then they got famous, and they were in a hotel in Dublin and their dad showed up to meet them! Well they kicked his ass, flat on the floor. Literally.

BrittanyNova said:
Liam rocks!! :up: Martin makes me sick :down:

To the person who asks who else have the Gallagher brothers beat up? Their own dad! When they were growing up he was an abusive drunk and one night his mom took the 3 boys and fled while he was at the bar. They were a poor strugggling single mom family and they never heard from him or got any money. Then they got famous, and they were in a hotel in Dublin and their dad showed up to meet them! Well they kicked his ass, flat on the floor. Literally.

Agreed...Liam does rock. But I think it was just Liam who actually was involved with the fight with his dad. I think Noel left to his room before any confrontation began.....They talk about it on vh1's Behind the Music thing about Oasis (which is fucking great, might i add)....Also, the Gallagher brothers have started a fight with Robbie Williams, and of course who can forget the classic battles amongst the brothers themselves.......And to any other Oasis fans out there, just wondering if any of you have heard the song "Shout it Out Loud." I just discovered it and it's my favorite Oasis song at the moment....It's a b-side from the new album, a Noel song...i highly recommened that anyone who likes Oasis and hasn't heard it download it....just my two cents

Back
Top Bottom