lewis black

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw him live in Toronto. It's odd how a comedian can have so much political common sense...lol.

Melon

Sicy said:

he's lewis black like this guy is... well...

edge.jpg

:wink:

"you know what i would have done with that money? i would have hired a young girl in her early 20s. i'd pay her a remarkable salary. i woudl give her the best pension and benefits that money could buy. i'd give her health insurance. and she would be... my personal... ball washer.

there's nothing sexual about this. i think if you're an important person, and you want to show off to other important people, what would be better than having a girl walking in front of you rinsing and scrubbing, rinsing and scrubbing. scrub scrub, rinse rinse, scrub scrub, rinse rinse. because I am an important C.E.O., and my nuts should be clean."

his bit about hiding under your desk at school in the 1950's in case of an atomic bomb is absolutley priceless.
I think I wet the couch.

"Music is like a drug that goes in your ear, and when it's in your ear you get a vision... like that first time you hear a love song with that special someone, and then every time you hear that song you think of that special someone... and then two years later, after you've broken up, you're sitting in a bar... and that same song comes on and you're like son of a bitch... I'll have a Jager."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom