Letters to Santa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

waynetravis

Blue Crack Supplier
fill in the words and it makes your letter for you:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/LadyBoheme/dearsanta.html

Dear Santa,

I have been a good boy.

It really wasn't my fault what happened at Bono's Christmas party. It was Edge who spiked the punch with too much water. I can't help it if I drank 20 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vodka.

I thought it was funny when I put Paul's red tee on my head and danced the macarena on the chair while singing `Mysterious Ways'. I didn't mean to break Bono's ipod and don't know why Bono would sue me for stealing.

I don't remember calling James's wife a rotten pig---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and red lipstick!

And when I threw up on Susan's husband's palm, it was only because I ate too much of that burger.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my bike through my neighbor's garage. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a stupid cat and have me arrested for arson!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all battered and sore. And I'm really not to blame for any of this damn stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and what yours,
wayne (Really a nice boy!)

P.S. It's only 2 bucks!

Back
Top Bottom