Letterman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nate Dogg

Refugee
I've recently rediscovered this show, and I must say...it's still the best late night show on TV. Of course, Dave's not as edgy as he once was in the 80's, but he is far more entertaining than Leno on NBC ever will be. Any other Letterman fans around here? Show your love! (or lack thereof)....

Dave's my main man...in a late-night TV host kind of way.

I love Conan too. But Letterman is tops. I love his humor. I love Paul.

And he's not Leno so that's another plus. ;)

Dave's the man! In the 80s I even got lucky enough when they came out California and to Vegas to do their anniversary shows. Got to go to 2 of them. Never been to NY :sad:, but someday when I make it there, I must see the show live. He's the best late night talk show host. Period. You should also check out The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, in case you haven't discovered this gem yet... Or go to Comedy Central's website, and you can watch some archived videos (See: "Ratz") Sunday Holy Sunday!:wink:

Yeah, he's pretty cool :yes:. My family's watched him most often for as long as I can remember. Only time we watch Leno is for "Headlines" or if someone we like is on there.

Dave seems like a pretty nice, down-to-earth guy. And it's kinda funky to realize that seeing as he has a place in Montana, my family doesn't live that far from him now. That's different.

Angela

Yay for the Dave love! :)

In my college public-speaking class, for our last speech we had to do an "Introductory Speech" which meant that we had to introduce someone famous to the class, give a bio, things like that. Well of course I picked Dave! They even had a biography book in the school library about him. Aced that speech!

Letterman's the king! My dad and I have watched it together for years. Way better than Leno. After Letterman, Conan's the man.

Back
Top Bottom