Let's try this again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kari

Babyface
okay I will see if this works, here is my smashed up car

You'll have to insert the actual source of the pic instead of just the title. Have you tried attaching it or is it somewhere on the internet?

Where did you get that link?

Did you get a snapfish account like we suggested?

If you want just go ahead and email it to me and I'll post it for you.

:crack:

Maybe you should just send it to Sicy (or me) and get it posted dammit I want to see it :shrug:

I seem to be having spelling problems today

Last edited:
That wasnt a snapfish link you posted.

Open the pic in snapfish, right click it, choose properties and copy the url.. then click the IMG button here and paste the link.

:censored: f*** it:censored: i'm gonna go have a cigarette or three. maybe i'll be back.:scream: :scream:

Yes I believe I uploaded it correctly because everything looks right at snapfish, i tried everything.

Last edited:
Another Minnesotan

Did Veronika hit a pole or something? Yikes!

________
:wave: is this better Sister Sicy?

Now you have to tell us the story

Ok well.. all three pics were on one pic.. so maybe it was too big for snapfish I have no clue, anyway here they are.

3353642323232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332%3B%3B3%3B44ot1lsi

3353642323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332%3B%3B4385ot1lsi

3353642323232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332%3B%3B4386ot1lsi

Re: Another Minnesotan

Lemon Meringue said:
Did Veronika hit a pole or something? Yikes!

________
:wave: is this better Sister Sicy?

She hit a parked car. :|

She was drunk. :shame:

_____
:wave: yes

:wink: Thank you Sicy I really appreciate all your help! By the way your friends car is very scary I hope she was alright. Drinking and driving don't mix. My cousin died about 200 feet from my house in a car accident, he was drinking heavily. He hit a road approach and he flew out of his camaro and it landed on top of him. Well enough of that depressing stuff lets just hope that people learn from these terrible tragedies.:heart:

it died

:rant: If you mean what happened that caused the damage, I was broad sided in an intersection by a 17 year old girl who was stoned out of her mind and ran a stop sign. She was going about 50mph. If you mean what happened to it after the fact, it was totaled by my insurance company.:sad: That car was my baby!:sad:

:grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy: I was hurt in the accident, I had severe whiplash. I'm still going to doctors, physical therapists, and counseling. All the doctors can tell me is that I have a bulging disk in my neck and that I'm basically gonna have the pain for the rest of my life.:help: But it could have been a lot worse.:)

Good luck to you Kari

Thank you for persisting and posting that photograph. It sure did look like a nice car. I am currently teaching my children to drive and i can't emphasis enough to them, the need to drive defensively and scan for "fecking edjits comin' at ya" all the time. They get good training here on Aussie country roads.You never know when a kangaroo will jump out in front of you. All the beef cattle around here are black and get out onto the roads, very hard to see at night. Good for the reflexes.

I have always worried about my hub's job, being in a band. He's on the road at 3 or 4 am ,coming home tired with all the semi-trailers driving like maniacs. He'd just ger toatlly squsihed by the PA?bass speakers behing him.I try not to think about it too much, but..... I had to drive into town last night. foggy, late, picking kids up from a school dance.I had to take the band van, bit of an old bomb. Without a load it handles terribly and I have never experienced this before. I was overtaken by 3 semi's and felt my van being sucked towards their ruddy great wheels just outside my window YIKESS!!, must be a vacuum principle at work.
it's a Zoo out there.

All the best to you in your recovery Kari. Stick at it man. Not sure how old you are, but it would realy suck to have to live along life in pain, so do all you can now...walk on, safe motoring.

:wave: Hi, I am 24. And yes it is going to suck if I have to live with this for the rest of my life. But thank you so much for your concern.:hug: :D

Back
Top Bottom