Let's Talk Playstation 2 Games!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
What games do you really love to play, and what games do you think suck? Let's discuss!! :)

Here's my list of ones I like, but please be kind -- I'm not a serious gamer.

*All the SSX games
*Gran Turismo 3 (i think)

I will defer this one to my 17-year...not only does he have most of the poplar games, he subscribes to all of the PS-style magazines and accessories...walking into his room looks like The Game Store....I'll get back to ya'! :)

Final Fantasy X :drool:

everything about Final Fantasy is great (minus the movie)
I love also Capcom vs. SNK 2 :D

i never had any video game system since the original Nintendo :reject: Most kids probably don't know what I'm talkinga about. ;)

I also have a GameCube, but still, my favorite games are...

SSX Tricky
SSX 3
Eternal Darkness

:drool: video games :drool:

my game of choice over the summer was MLB 2004...

MVP07.jpg

that switched come late august when Madden 2005 came out...

madden.jpg

and come October i'll be switching full time to the biggest, most amitious video game ever released... GTA: San Andreas.

3 cities instead of one... Los Santos (based on Los Angeles), San Fiero (based on San Francisco) and Las Venturas (based on Las Vegas) all located inside the fictional State of San Andreas, complete with countryside inbetween the three cities. There's never been an open ended game of this scope released. Yahtzee...

gta1.jpg

gta1a.jpg

gta2.jpg

gta3.jpg

gta4.jpg

gta5.jpg

Just got my PS2 working again yesterday.. cleaned the lens myself :) I suck at hardware, so I'm pretty happy it works.

Favourite games:

Final Fantasy VII, IX, and X
Kingdom Hearts
GTA3 and GTA: Vice City

Can't wait for San Andreas, FFXII and Kingdom Hearts 2 (although it looks like more than a year away for KH2 and FFXII :( )

the only PS2 game i've played would be dragonball z budokai. my brother's game, not mine. and i sucked at it.

i've been playing madden 2005 since it came out... hasn't left my xbox.

yes, thats right, xbox in a ps2 thread.

I'm not a serious gamer, but I love the Final Fantasy series (so far, VII, X, and X2) :hyper:

I've also got SSX Tricky, Gran Turismo 3, and Kingdom Hearts... really want to check out GTA: San Andreas

the way i look at it, i'm 23 years old, and half the kids waiting in line for GTA will be younger and smaller, so i'll have no problem cracking some skulls on my way to a copy. if their parents are there to, well, it looks like the whole family will be in the hospital.

on an unrelated note, i don't get why people blame violence on these video games. it's never had an affect on me.

Back
Top Bottom