let's talk about carrieluv, guys. i'm not actually carrieluv, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i'm not actually carrieluv, guys.

but let's talk about her anyway.

i must say, her posting style is quite erratic, and has everyone's digital head spinning.

from today's daily mirror:

"few posters have captured the hearts and minds of the masses quite the way carrieluv has..."

"...screaming in the face of authority types, carrieluv has stripped bare the viosterous abasdfaslkdfasldfkas asklfaslfksadflkasdflkasdfkasdlfkas "

"asdfhaskdfalskfdl adskfalskdf asdlfkasdlfkasldfkasldkfsaldkfaslkdfsa safasdfas"

if you have a question for carrieluv, post it here, guys.

take it sleazy, guys.

evalicious is a terrific poster and person!

i'd give my left dog, named randall, to her if she asked! i wouldn't even think twice about it! i wouldn't even! i wouldn't!

i luv carrieluv.

i love evalicious.

olive olive you.

ok, only some of you.

i love randall the dog.

i love asklfaslfksadflkasdflkasdfkasdlfkas..

awwwwwwwwwwww....................
you made my fucking friday guys!

my mood will change after i cuddle my overly furry scotty and my hands stink though
they got the funk and the funk is gettin all over the keyboard
i dedicate my funk to zoomie....id never had discovered this thread if i wasnt searching for zoom's other thread on the 2nd page of LS

and Calluna......did ya see the new nina bedford show? .....the one where ya fuck or get fucked with toast?

Dismantled said:
have you taken your meds today:|

:wink:

ZOOM..you told them to ask ME question you sleazy fock.

I take my meds everyday nowadays.
my meds keep me from have ciggarette cravings.
not that i was a big smoker in the first place....but once in a while i REALLY enjoyed a smoke.

ihad to start meds cuz zoomerang96 doesnt respond to my posts as sesually as id like .i go out of my way...and take alot of risks when i type those words...but iguess he just wants me to treat him like everyone else!
but it is sweet of him to start a sleazy thread for me.

Back
Top Bottom