Lets See Your Christmas Tree

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For the second year in a row: Christmas Tree of Blinding Lights™

2006tree.jpg

here's ours...it looks pretty much the same as last year's...

tree2006016.jpg

Bonus pic--everybody's stockings. The little ones are the cats' the large one on the right is the dog's, and the other two are mine and Joe's...

tree2006001.jpg

best christmas tree pic ever.

our tree is still sitting in our side yard.

we missed the pick up date.

now they tell us we have two choices: cut it into chunks (because, you know, i live with a lumberjack and all) or haul it to the dump in the back of my jeep (because i didn't just finsh getting the pine needles out of the back of my jeep)

so, there it sits.

I finally took ours down today (it has been difficult to find a time when there wasn't a football game on TV that MrPurrl was watching) and took it to the drop-off place at a local park. It always makes me sad to discard the tree. I thanked it for the weeks of beauty that it gave me, and let it know that it would be used to help flowers grow in the spring.

ChristmasTree2006-2.jpg

ChristmasTree2006-3.jpg

ChristmasTree2006-4.jpg

ChristmasTree2006-5.jpg

I too will be stuck with pine needles in my trunk

Doozer61 said:

Is that tree from Christmas 2006 or did you just buy yours early for this year? :lol:

That was pre-christmas 2006 :kiss:

We took it down this morning. I should have taken another picture of it shoved in my trunk. I love shoving christmas trees in my trunk! :wink:

I still have mine up. :shh:

Sometimes I'm a little slow and Grinch-like in getting into the season...but then I want it to last forever. I'm waiting until all the needles fall off :(

Back
Top Bottom