let's see how many here are below 20...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
*flaunt* i can eat whatever i want :corn: and do this :dancing: without knee surgery :happy:

Ha! You young un's :tsk: You'll need knee surgery when I catch up with you :madwife: (which may take some time)
oud.gif

Damn you young uns for making me feel so old! :madwife: As of next month I will only have 3 years left of being in my 20's. Oh where did my youth go!

You know I believe we should get a senior citizen discount for premium membership :wink:

TheQuiet1 said:

Same here. :scream:

Oh god i'm going to go bald soon.....:sad:

Without my hair, i'm nothing:(

Well at least my dad didn't start going bald til he was around 34...so I still have a few years of luxurious hair....there should be a special pension plan from Loreal for whoever uses their products damnit:mad:

LJT said:

Oh god i'm going to go bald soon.....:sad:

Without my hair, i'm nothing:(

Well at least my dad didn't start going bald til he was around 34...so I still have a few years of luxurious hair....there should be a special pension plan from Loreal for whoever uses their products damnit:mad:

:giggle: :hug: :hug: Every birthday I have is just one step closer to the gaping jaws of the menopause. The good times are now over. Next stop death!

<*remembers we have older people in this thread :uhoh: *

YOU ALRIGHT DEARS? NO I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. I SAID, I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. YOU MUST BE HEARING THINGS. I THINK THAT HAPPENS SOMETIMES AT YOUR AGE. YOUR MIND STARTS TO WANDER A BIT. I SAID, YOUR MIND. IT STARTS TO GO A BIT.
GO. A. BIT I SAID GO A BIT. Oh forget it. HERE, HAVE A WERTHER'S ORIGINAL.

Last edited:
I'm 15.
And its the worst age to be as a u2 fan - too old to be pulled on stage for original of the species, too young to dance with bono in with or without you..plus get a lot of stick for being a bono fan when hes 30 years older than me. To hell with that.

Yeh..i hate people comparing bono with my dad, as bono still has it and my dad sadly doesnt!
(so you all may complain about your ripe old ages, but its a hell of alot better than bein a teenager dudes!)

:lmao:

I remeber my dad just being so impressed that Bono could leap around the stage at the concert we went to.......my dad got a sore back just from standing for seven hours :lol:

Hahah same here!!
Bonos just superman... no matter what age he is, he will always be the best!

BonosBaby12 said:
Will you show you old people LJ and Quiet! :madwife: Oh and where did you little whipper snappers hide my wheelchair at?

Love it grandma!

Back
Top Bottom