lets pretend to get socially aware about something u2 cares about, guys.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
i don't know about you, guys, but i'm really getting tired of all the bad things going on in the world right now!

maaaaaaan!!! it is SUCH a bummer!

let's go do something about it. let's sign a petition or hold a midnight rally at the local hemp outlet where we'll ironically sip from our starbucks and stay warm under our american eagle sweaters.

it's time our leaders listened to US the PEOPLE who voted them in, guys.

let's all write a letter to our local leaders and MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

here, i saved you the trouble. 7ust use this one right here:

dear leader,

please actually DO something that benefits those who don't have as much as i do.

now i know my family has three cars, a mobile for every mouth, and a 6 digit income, but gosh - surely there's something you can do to eleviate the world's struggles without making me actually have to part with anything of financial worth or value!

look, i don't care what you have to do - 7ust do it.

like a bird in a cage
who sings for freedom
walk on walk on WALK ON!

don't you ever listen to u2? then pay attention to their message. their UNIVERSAL MESSAGE OF PEACE AND LOVE.

why don't you promote peace and love, dear leader?

do it already, 7ust don't make me actually have to... you know. pay for it in anyway. i'm too busy living the american dream that i WORKED for.

...but still help anyone, anything, etc. that needs assistance cause being socially conscience is the new GAP.

thanks in advance

xox

------

there, now what are you waiting for?

new computer next week, likely.

...but fret! social in7ustice will still be on tap! won't you close the tap, lance? WON'T YOU?!

why is noone closing the tap?!!?!?

surely us humans can make our experience one of a utopian society!! the world will only temporarily be that of haves and have-nots!

no, but i'll be wearing my new pair to the midnight rally at the hemp outlet.

i'd hate to use my american eagle sweater to clean it up, but alas, i'm pretty sure i could use the ugly GAP sweater (last year's stock, so it's pretty much a rag) i left in the backseat of my Landrover.

no it's not. and i even had some just the other day.

Zoomerang96 said:
i'd hate to use my american eagle sweater to clean it up, but alas, i'm pretty sure i could use the ugly GAP sweater (last year's stock, so it's pretty much a rag) i left in the backseat of my Landrover.

last year?? and you still carry it around with you?

:tsk:

I'm like always doing my part to help others! I always send those forwards where some starving canadian (or one of those countries, i can never remember which!) gets a penny each time it's forwarded. Bill Gates keeps track of those you know!

We're ONE, we've got to carry each other, guys! :rockon::hug::happy::heart::bono::angel:

american eagle - zoomer.....how do you get keyed in on such trvial details..

well maybe we think they are trivial....or...I dunno what you think most of the time.

anyway....i was gonna say they had the nicest american eagle pea coats over at the store for 19 bucks
you come between the right girl on the wrong day she may have to stab you in the stomach for one.
with her shopping cart

Zoomerang96 said:
surely there's something you can do to eleviate the world's struggles without making me actually have to part with anything of financial worth or value!

I'm chuckling over this line. :wink:

Melon

i'm going to arrest myself and imprison my ego in my (rented) house for 46 weeks in a show of solidarity.

why 46 weeks, i hear you ask??? damn good question! :drool:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I'm like always doing my part to help others! I always send those forwards where some starving canadian (or one of those countries, i can never remember which!) gets a penny each time it's forwarded. Bill Gates keeps track of those you know!

We're ONE, we've got to carry each other, guys! :rockon::hug::happy::heart::bono::angel:

i think you should take your cue from meegannananie and send us a spreadsheet of your achievements, larrysmullet.
:tsk:

The GAP sweatshirt is pretty lame, it can't fit my iPod, Razr, or pocketwatch.

yes, a 19th century pocketwatch bitches.

I could have unlocked it for you to have a chance in it, but since you directed a ":tsk:" at me...I don't think so. :madspit:

:wink:

Bonochick said:
I could have unlocked it for you to have a chance in it, but since you directed a ":tsk:" at me...I don't think so. :madspit:

:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

I need that money buy a pack of gum.

those are still 1 dollar right?

I misread that as "monkey"...and I was wondering what crazy, mixed up place you live in that uses monkeys as currency. :drool:

Wherever that is, I want to live there and form my army of monkeys :drool:

We must do SOMETHING to end the EXTREME poverty in AFRICA. Go on, everyone! JOIN THE ONE CAMPAIGN! I know THAT I am! We can get RID of Africa's DEBT in ONE foul SWOOP! And leave the corrupt AFRICAN leaders IN CHARGE so that we can DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Isn't IT GREAT!

We get to carry each other
One love

:bono: :angel: :drool: :bono: :love:
action-smiley-031.gif
vomit-smiley-021.gif

GibsonGirl said:
We must do SOMETHING to end the EXTREME poverty in AFRICA. Go on, everyone! JOIN THE ONE CAMPAIGN! I know THAT I am! We can get RID of Africa's DEBT in ONE foul SWOOP! And leave the corrupt AFRICAN leaders IN CHARGE so that we can DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN! Isn't IT GREAT!

We get to carry each other
One love

:bono: :angel: :drool: :bono: :love:
action-smiley-031.gif
vomit-smiley-021.gif

GG, shut up and play One already!!!

Sicy said:
Why is it always 'guys'??? Why not 'girls' ??? :angry:
Because guys is a catch-all phrase that includes girls. He tried to get us to switch to 'gang' again but we weren't having it.

Thank you, Zoomerang96. I was in such despair about the state of the world today that I almost did something useful about it. Now I realize that isn't necessary. All I have to do is forward on your email and I can feel that I've really made a difference in the world. A huge weight has been taken off my shoulders now and I don't just mean the strap from my laptop case either, although it does get heavy to carry around all the time! lol.

Back
Top Bottom