let's play "what does this song remind you of?"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blue_Angel

Acrobat
I'll start: Kokamo by the Beach Boys.

for some reason this has always reminded me of fat women in bikinis since i was very little. what does it remind you of? :D

ooh why is that HelloAngel (if you care to share)? I have never been there

Summer mornings when I was little. I used to help my mom outside in the mornings and we would listen to the local easy listening station. They always played that song.

Also, Full House. Yes, they were always on. :huh:

My sister and I used to love singin' it...it reminds me of all of the songs we used to sing together. :D

haha full house, thats great! :D

yes this song is so happy, many happy summery memories

When I hear that song I remember thinking it was cool because it was The Beach Boys and John Stamos was their drummer and it was on the "Cocktail" soundtrack, so it basically had a lot going for it in the eyes of a 12 year old. But then it became sad because it wasn't really The Beach Boys because Brian and Dennis Wilson weren't involved and the song really isn't as good as it should have been. That song reminds me that sometimes the memory of something should be enough, that you really shouldn't try to go back.

That song reminds me of us singing it when it was really cold outside and waiting for the school bus. You know the whole, think warm thoughts.

It was really cheesy but funny, and none of us would ever admit to doing it, cuz that song wasn't "cool"...:hmm: perhaps that should have gone in the confessionals

it reminds me of when i saw the becah boys at narrabeen(northern beaches of sydney) when i was in high school.
stupid part about it was that i went to see them to perv at john stamos who was playing drums :laugh:
it also reminds me of hawaaiian shirts and tom cruise

can we change the song now?

1999: Prince
big parties, dancing under dark lights and talking to your friends, drunk saying, "won't it be funny when we actually get to 1999 and we get to sing this song?"

Blue_Angel said:
ooh why is that HelloAngel (if you care to share)? I have never been there

My friends and I made one of those really cheap music videos to it when we were there one time :) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom