lets play master and servant...with you on top and me DESCRIBING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sarah you're a girl! We are having a dilemma. Ok if tomorrow I'm wearing a dark green just like cotton skirt that goes right past my knees, would it look dumb with cowboy boots that come a little past the middle of my bottom half of my leg? :lol: Or should I just wear sandals with the skirt? Oh, the drama! :lmao: :crazy:

<is sick of waiting for a friend who will probably not be online tonight even though he knows I need to talk to him...:madspit:

Ehh I'm probably just over-reacting again. He's probably busy or something...

:sigh: But I worry about him.

</rant>

And, yes, sandals. :lol:

VertigoGal said:
sandals. :shifty:

my clothes/shoes suck. i wish i had nice clothes. :|

ah oh well :shrug:

me too. i'm very bland when it comes to clothes. all of my friends dress quite extravagantly, which doesn't help.

LNOB :hug:

my entire wardrobe consists of about 4 cheap solid colored shirts and a bunch of t-shirts that don't fit anymore, 3 pairs of jeans, a sweatshirt i wear EVERYDAY, tennis shoes, and flip flops. i don't even own any shoes other than those. it's really pathetic. :angry:

VG :hug: I WISH I lived somewhere where people didn't care about clothes and stuff! I mean I don't dress like everyone else (maybe you can tell :lol: ) but it's just so annoying when people are judging you all the time based on what you wear. :|

the problem is people here DO care what you wear. all the rich kids and everything. it sucks when you walk past someone and say "i bet their outfit cost more than my entire wardrobe"....and then you realize you're probably right. :madspit:

It seems so bizarre to me that people are like that at an older age. Bizarre and pathetic.
Even the most materialistic girls in my year grew out of that phase years ago.

I do find the art school kids to be awfully pretentious about that kind of thing, though.

I'd buy nice clothes if I had the money for it...hahaha. Ah well. My school's so freakin' cold that I have to wear a hoodie everyday or else I'll freeze to death so that doesn't leave much room for any fashion statements.

VertigoGal said:
the problem is people here DO care what you wear. all the rich kids and everything. it sucks when you walk past someone and say "i bet their outfit cost more than my entire wardrobe"....and then you realize you're probably right. :madspit:

^ VG i didn't know you lived in Los Angeles

VertigoGal said:

Same at my school. :angry:

:lol: Disco! My town is like the equivalent of NY or LA :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom