Lets play a GAME!-Fill in the blank....You know youre a NEWBIE when..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
you think YOU come up w/this BRILLANT idea for a topic and watch it slowly ..
S
I
N
K
to the bottom of the pge w/no responses.
Next!:mac:

Just carry on-;)

You look at those who seem to be most popular and imitate them.

This is starting to sound like first year seniour high!!

In response to the original postulate of the creator of this thread(s). I find I am moved to respond and to him/her and make the observation that in actuality and practise many of the best, most interesting, thought-provoking threads receive little attention and
S
I
N
K
toward the lower end of the forum and eventually to the addenditive pages of olding posts.

some one did copy one of my posts the other day. I don't think they wanted to be me though. I think it was just becuase they were not old enough to respond and made the same one to fit so they could. Plus I don't know why some one would want to copy me I think I am still considered a "newbie".

there was a short time where i longed to be like gheto.
the next morning i rediscovered myself

...replies to all the topics of a forum late at night because they are bored and then brags about it calling it a "Clean Sweep."

(shit did I say that out loud???)

ouizy said:
...replies to all the topics of a forum late at night because they are bored and then brags about it calling it a "Clean Sweep."

(shit did I say that out loud???)

Yes.
An accurate one.
In the early days I would do that after striking out at the bars..and tell everyone off and go to bed.:mad:-thinking I kicked everyone's ASS.

duh.
DB9
:mad:

... you start a thread which says any of the following:

"Hey, where are we all from?"
"How old are YOU?"
"What's your fave U2 song?"
"IMAGINARY SETLISTS HERE"
"New U2 v Old U2"
"Ultimate Greatest Hits album"
"Why does everyone hate POP?"
"Why does everyone here love POP?"
"Most underrated U2 song"

and my own personal fave

"What's the deal with Bono's hair?"

:)

you start a new thread asking how to post pictures

you try to post pictures like this hotbonopic[/img} and wonder why they don't work

you're terrified of Sicy :ohmy:

You have nothing to say or ask but you post a thread in Discotheque with titles such as 'People live in XXX area??' just because you think knowing someone in your area is 'cool' without noticing the fact that there are 10,000 posts which asked the same question.

And I posted a thread exactly like that. :D :p

Last edited:
You know you are a newbie when...

... you start a thread boasting about the fact that you are going to be meeting one of Bono's friends like we are all supposed to care and then proceed to not tell us about the outcome as some sort of punishment. :lol:

l
a
t
e

~Angelcakes.

Re: You know you are a newbie when...

Angel said:
... you start a thread boasting about the fact that you are going to be meeting one of Bono's friends like we are all supposed to care and then proceed to not tell us about the outcome as some sort of punishment. :lol:

l
a
t
e

~Angelcakes.

Hoo Hah Angel cakes
Is that a banana in your ear or are you just happy to see me
HuH?
exactly
late
t
h