Lets play a game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Okay does anyone know a game I can play

Im bored and cranky

We could all tell funny stories and we will give them a mark out of 10 I have no stories

Maybe we should tell jokes or a scary story

I ahve like a million stories but I dont wann type for that long.....

how about the game where someone says a word and the next person says the first word that comes to their mind. you can find out a lot about a person with this game ;)

A funny story please!

I look like a criminal with part of my eeybrow missing...and I cut my own hair at the weekend but i didnt straighten it cus I hate spending time preening myself and it all curled up like a dodgy fringe!!! :laugh:

souLnation2002 said:

stories that start with "one time..." are good! :wink:

Do I have any one time stories that none of you have heard?? :D :hmm: I'll have to think about that...:laugh:

u2er said:
how about the game where someone says a word and the next person says the first word that comes to their mind. you can find out a lot about a person with this game ;)

Ok Ill say a word

Dog

we could ask questions about stuff like What do you work as/ want to be when your older?

adamswildhoney said:
:lol: *waiting for a story*

One time, towards the end of our senior year, I had volunteered to give a speech at the Senior Supper. I was going to write a speech, but then I decided that that wasn't my style and simply scribbled a few notes on a piece of scrap paper. When I went to the podium, I went through most of my speech, and I then decided to say something to each of the teachers that was there. One of them was Mr. Noha, a teacher who always read an excerpt from "Don't Sweat The Small Stuff" before each of his classes...I was also notorious for loving the stories, and many days he'd let me pick out which one he'd read. He was at the dinner, so I looked at him and said, "Mr. Noha, I always loved your small stuff." Naturally, my graduating class was a bunch of perverts, and everybody took it the wrong way and began to laugh. Trying to recover, I said, "Not THAT small stuff!" which only made it worse. The class advisor was giving me the "CUT!" signal. :lmao: I got a lot of applause though. :D

me and my friends spent all summer and fall building a sled. this was when i was in 6th grade...we nailed 4 milk crates to a few two by fours, and then taped all sorts of sticks and slingshots and "armour" to it. and then we hammer nails part way through the two by fours. it was supposed to be a combat sled. when it snowed, we tried it out and it sunk straight into the ground cos it was way too heavy.

me and the same friends from the other story (this was probably the summer after the sled thing) were swinging in a hammock, there were probably about 4 of us in it, and you know that thing they play at weddings? da dum da dum, da dum da dum...that one...we made up our own words, since the guy pushing the hammock was trying to flip it completetly around...

"we're gonna die" 4 times is the first verse
"we lost the war" (i think) is the second verse
"we're gonna hang at noon" the third, and then repeat verse 1

eventually the hammock broke. i landed on a rock, and my best friend landed on top of me. i got two big bruises: one from the rock (on my arm) and the other from his elbow (on the side of my head)...

told you i'm a crap story teller...

sorry no stories, how about *fun* facts

Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.

Women blink nearly twice as much as men.

The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world. (Sicy is 2nd)

In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.

On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament Building is an American flag.

Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.

The youngest pope was 11 years old. (very popular with the Priests)

A snail can sleep for 3 years. (WAKE UP!!)

China has more English speakers than the United States.

The shortest war in history was between Zanzibar and England in 1896. Zanzibar surrendered after 38 minutes. (The English were prepared to go for 45 minutes.)

Canada doesn't have a 2 dollar bill anymore (it's now a "twonee coin) so I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

Dub said:
Canada doesn't have a 2 dollar bill anymore (it's now a "twonee coin) so I guess we'll have to take your word for it.

Dub,

I searched and found that from 1986 to 1996 the American Robin was on the back.

1986_2b.jpg

i have one of those sitting at home left over as a souvineer when i went to montreal when i was 8

Back
Top Bottom