Let's play a game...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Where's Ouizy?

Cross the George Washington Bridge, Get on the West Side Drive, go south until you hit the 79th street "Boat Basin" Exit, go east on 79th street until you hit 9th avenue, turn right. Go south on 9th avenue until you hit 14th street, turn left on 14th street. Go east until you hit 5th avenue. Turn right on Fifth avenue and go south until you hit 9th street. Turn right on 9th street and proceed west until you hit 6th avenue. Turn right. Go north on 6th avenue and then take a right on 11th street. Proceed east on 11th street until you hit Broadway. Turn right and proceed south and turn left on 8th street. Go one block east. When you hit Lafayette, look to your left. Go through the revolving door.

I am standing there with a smile on my face, where am I?

:wave:

Starbucks? Smiling because you just realized your new go-go-Gadget cell phone not only gets great reception, it also allows you to surf the web and seamlessly post on Interference? :shrug:

Tower Records?

No, that's wrong.

Kmart?

Last edited:
WHY....my games are moe fun baby

Your posting on Interference :wave:

Is there a prize?

NYC.jpg

I won?! Even though the Kmart wasn't even built yet when I lived in that neighborhood?! :dance: I knew it was somewhere around there. Um, is this the anniversary of U2 announcing the Popmart tour? From that Kmart?

No, that can't be right. There's a blue light special on women's lingerie?

Last edited:
Yes it is the KMART that U2 launched PopMart from. Yes I live around the corner. No there is no anniversary or prize.

What a letdown huh?

Well you do have my utmost respect and a "licky" smilie face from ouizy.

(no one let on that the directions led you in a complete circle hmmm)

:tongue:

I used to live on 12th & 2nd. Great neighborhood. I miss Angelika's Kitchen.

U2 was launching Popmart from Kmart in my old neighborhood while I was launching myself out of NYC.

I got a licky smilie from ouizy :dance: :dance: :dance:

Good work Spiral, but ... just not quite good enough, I'm afraid. But don't feel bad. EVen though I got the licky smilie over here, I also just got the dreaded :tsk: smilie over in FYM. So I'm going to take my licky and go home now while I'm ahead.

I've never been to NYC....it was the best I could do!

You got the tsk smilie?? Oh man! Is licky powerful enough to overcome tsk, though? Resist the :tsk: and he will flee from you. Draw near to :tongue: and he will draw near to you. err...something like that.

As Master of My Reality, I have assigned licky smilie a greater value than tsky smilie, therefore I think I am still ahead. But tsky stings, man.

Back
Top Bottom