Lets play a game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Ingredients:
Beef, mechanically separated chicken, water, salt, corn syrup, dextrose, flavorings, spice, paprika, hydrolyzed corn glutten, soy and wheat gluten proteins, sodium nitrate, lactic acid starter culture.

What am I?

Originally posted by Screaming Flower:
you're gross.

did i win?

I'm gross? It sure does sound gross but it tastes pretty good.

No, that is not a legitimate guess.

Marches off chanting the hit Monty Python tune:

Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spaaam!
Lovely Spaaam! Wonderful Spam.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am.

Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam! (Lovely Spam!)
Lovely Spaaam!

Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaam, Spaaaaaam!

------------------
Mone

You ain't nothin without a rhythm section to back you up.

"What Adam does with his willy is his business..." -Bono

slim1.jpg

Snap into a Slim Jim!!!!

[This message has been edited by Spiral_Staircase (edited 04-12-2002).]

Get the right answer.

I was just about to post that pic as a hint.

That's hilarious that you were going to use that same picture!

As to how I got the answer...I cheated and found it on the web. The answer to every question is on the web, silly! It's just a matter of finding it!

I ended 3 of the 4 sentences above with exclamation points!
That's a record for me.

Dammit.. I'm a good web searcher. But how the hell can you get an exact name of a product just by the ingredients??

Alright smarty pants.

Ingredients:
Textured soy flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, corn starch, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer) caramel color, artificial and natural flavors, hydrolyzed soy protein and corn gluten, and FD&C Red 3.

That was hysterical, let's play again - anyone???

BTW - can you post here how a user posts a pic in our reply?

Much obliged...

Originally posted by Sicy:
Dammit.. I'm a good web searcher. But how the hell can you get an exact name of a product just by the ingredients??

Alright smarty pants.

Ingredients:
Textured soy flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, corn starch, monosodium glutamate (flavor enhancer) caramel color, artificial and natural flavors, hydrolyzed soy protein and corn gluten, and FD&C Red 3.

Tough one! I don't know this one for sure. My guess would be Bacos Bacon Bits. If that's not it, I'm very curious to know what the answer is, because they have extremely similar ingredients.

Originally posted by ouizy:
BTW - can you post here how a user posts a pic in our reply?

Find a pic on the web, right click it and get the properties,
then past the link here with
around the link.

Spiral.. I demand you tell me how you are doing this.. LOL.

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 04-12-2002).]

Well I'm at work and there arent many food products here so thats it from me for now.

I knew it was Slim Jim right away, the mechanically separated chicken gave it away hehe

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 04-12-2002).]

Y'know, I had something witty here, but then I read the rest of the thread and it didn't fit. I suck....maybe I'll read it all next time!

------------------
"Why do you have to be such a smart ass?" -my mom

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 04-12-2002).]

Ingredients:
Bleached enriched flour (bleached flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, parially hydrogenated vegetable oil (soybean, cootonseed), sugar, high fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, modified corn starch, apples, dry yeast, salt, dextrose, whey, egg yolks, baking powder (baking soda, sodium acid pypophosphate), corn syrup solids, citric acid, mono and diglycerides, sodium citrate, cinnamon, colord with artificial color, yellow 5, red 40, xanthan gum, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate, natural and artificial flavor, guar gum, polysorbate 60, locust bean gum.

This is fun! Honestly I never thought this would work so well. Should I be letting other people guess before I answer?

Obviously it's Apple, not Strawberry, but you get the idea:

strudel_strawberry.gif

Back
Top Bottom