Lets play a game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know you want to email me and tell me what website you're using.

oh yeah, I forgot your e-mail address is so accessible. I've got work to do now, but I will e-mail you. Trust me, you'll be disappointed when I do. It's nothing profound, or unique.

-Spiral

ok, what is , locust bean gum? I dont think I want to eat that...er, and what is mechanically separated chicken anyway? lol

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

ok, I found this...this is really gross...I don't think I want to eat Slim Jims or anything containing "mechanically separated chicken" again...ewww...

"MECHANICALLY SEPARATED CHICKEN is a paste-like and batter-like poultry product produced by forcing bones with attached edible tissue through a sieve or similar device under high pressure to separate bone from the edible tissue. Mechanically separated poultry has been used in poultry products since 1969. In 1995, a final rule on mechanically separated poultry said it would be used without restrictions. However, it must be labeled as 'mechanically separated chicken or turkey' in the ingredients statement. The final rule became effective November 4,1996. "

November 4, starting today poultry products made from tissue that has been mechanically removed from scraps and already stripped carcasses -- the materials are fed through a sieve, to separate and discard most of the bone -- must be labeled as containing "mechanically separated chicken" or "mechanically separated turkey." The purpose of this requirement, mandated by the U.S. Department of Agriculture's Food Safety and Inspection Service, is to inform consumers that products processed in this way, including poultry nuggets, patties, frankfurters, and luncheon meats, do not consist simply of ground meat; they may also contain skin, bone, bone marrow, and the kidneys and sex glands of immature birds. The FSIS regulation was prompted in large part by a lawsuit brought against the USDA by manufacturers of red-meat sausages, who, along with other meat producers, have since 1978 been obliged to label mechanically separated beef, lamb, and pork as such.
http://altervistas.com/sites/weird/27/

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

GLAD I'M A VEGETARIAN!!!!!!
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom