Let's play 9 @ 9, with um...5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mojave 3 -- Bluebird of Happiness
Seafood -- Folksong Crisis
Neil Halstead -- See You on Rooftops
Ed Harcourt -- Apple of My Eye
Rachel Goswell -- Plucked

crap...maybe you should ignore that...i don't want to kill the thread. no offence but no one's going to get that they're all covered to death.

here, this is easier:

hudson falcons--rich kids can't play rock n roll
the bruisers--greed
patriot--songs for the youth
oxblood--working class war
dropkick murphys--worker's song

songs not sung by the traditional lead singer?

No one has figured out meggies'...so I will keep hers going:

meegannie said:
I'm going to go with (as you aptly have put it, the ubiquitous) Ian McCutcheon. I suppose that's more the artists that have him in common...all have played with him at some point (on these songs maybe?). Still, I'm right even if I'm wrong then, yeah? ;)

I wasn't going to answer it since we've sort of discussed some of the links between these people before, but no one replied about it really... :shifty:

Last edited:
Alright, I'll try one out here...

The Charlatans - Just when you're thinking things over
Beth Orton - Daybreaker
Saint Etienne - Like a Motorway
Spiritualized - I think I'm in love
Manic Street Preachers - Faster

jkayet said:
I'm going to go with (as you aptly have put it, the ubiquitous) Ian McCutcheon. I suppose that's more the artists that have him in common...all have played with him at some point (on these songs maybe?). Still, I'm right even if I'm wrong then, yeah? ;)

I wasn't going to answer it since we've sort of discussed some of the links between these people before, but no one replied about it really... :shifty:

Yep, all have worked with Ian McCutcheon (produces Seafood's albums, drummer for Mojave 3, Rachel Goswell is in Mojave 3, Neil is in M3 and Ian appeared on his album, Ian was Ed's drummer for a gig and Ed appeared on the most recent Seafood album that Ian produced).

As for yours, all have been remixed by the Chemical Brothers? I'm not even sure if that's true, and I'm too lazy to look, but it seemed like a Jenn thing.

meegannie said:

Yep, all have worked with Ian McCutcheon (produces Seafood's albums, drummer for Mojave 3, Rachel Goswell is in Mojave 3, Neil is in M3 and Ian appeared on his album, Ian was Ed's drummer for a gig and Ed appeared on the most recent Seafood album that Ian produced).

As for yours, all have been remixed by the Chemical Brothers? I'm not even sure if that's true, and I'm too lazy to look, but it seemed like a Jenn thing.
:D yay! Ian rules.

And, yep, all remixed or produced by the Chemical Brothers!! :applaud: Am I that predicatable? :eek: :)

My Vitriol -- Always: Your Way
Idlewild -- These Are Just Years
Sparklehorse -- It's A Wonderful Life
Ash -- Lose Control
Llama Farmers -- Snow White

meegannie said:
Good thing I didn't do my other options then... :shifty:

Ok, I might need a clue on this new one.. :hmm:

At first i was thinking that they contain a lot of repetitive lines, but most songs do. :der: Then i thought they all mentioned 'home' or 'safe' or that sort of thing, but no.... :shrug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom