Let's make us a story....#1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And the latest.............drum roll...........

The Honeymoon began over Halloween weekend with Baileys and me. It surprised me when the airplane we were on crashed burned and blew a hole in Comet's memory. The last time this ever happened was way back when the Keystone Kops were sixteen! Everyone jumped up on the couch and loosened their bras with sticky fingers, exposing parts made of heavenly cheese. We kissed ferociously enjoying every moment that we had. Imagine four hours of cold and dry conditions. It was amazingly sweet and candy-like when out of the blue Hardy burped! Waking moments after the clown made me laugh, cry, I can't live without you. Why don't we meet at McDonalds and have 15 burgers and 32 large well-done chicken livers. Afterwards, we went crazy down on the floor. Today was horribly amazing and strangely familiar however it never felt real till Ray finished waxing his marbles obsessively. My, those marbles sure taste like salty chicken. They are crunchy and just delicious because they're mine. Whatever you say Hardy. Who do you think put these eggs on top of your antennas?

Back
Top Bottom