Let's make us a story....#1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Here y'all go....the first section and the 2nd part......

Once in that forest there lived very big antelopes. The orange antelope galloped bravely through bushy foliage towards Path B. Stopping akwardly next to a llama whose lips trembled while he sat silently cold alone waiting for something -- very excited to have been waiting there. Then without warning, a wild man dressed all in black came out of the darkness. He looked as if his smile was totally evil. On his jacket was indescribable patterns of blue and paisley with polkadots. Moving among the daisy fields the weather exploded strangely with huge puffs of snow. I never would of said this thing was over the fence, but amazingly I yelled loudly enough so they could find another route, but unfortunately by the face pie was under the rocks.

The snow began falling like tears, covering extraordinary pillow. What a cool story. Good times had just disappeared like snow melting from your eyes. Little leprachauns with goodness danced joyously in a circle around a pot of golden apples. Suddenly tasted sweeter than wild berries. I really didn't know how it came to be that everything was so easy and yet so damn hard. I can't understand why it contained so few raisins and robust oranges. To judge pumpernickel prematurely is under-rated and absurd. Over dramatically knuckles bleed when feverish temperatures explode in your head. OH s@#t! What happened to my nose?!! Imaginary wolverines with tiny claws digging into my lunch munching on sweet corn buns that melt slowly from my hands. Sticky fingers are pleasant when sliding down slippery skin. Aspiring vampires lick other vampires' necks daily while management sucks and waiting for daybreak. Tomorrow comes unexpectadly as light passed before the landscape was there. Twelve orange spots slid into dimension 4 exploding everywhere as if we care. Waiting in traffic really makes me want to scream! Don't ever show up when you screwed room-mates. Uh oh I do not remember doing that with you! Over and under the bed we roll without any interference, until Bono appeared. What's that you're doing? He looked very upset so he sang to Bonocomet a lullabye. Wake me when September ends. As she moved towards the voice she heard something familiar. Stepping over broken glass before he knew what lay ahead. "Yikes" he yelped but before Bono saved her he gave some speeches about love and peace can empower your fellow furry man. Shaving cream should never be eaten daily. However if you squirt it on Larry prepare yourself for his famous scowl. "Hello hello" said the beautiful Mr The Edge as we strolled along lollygagging wasting precious shiny coins on the wishing wells of tomorrow. Oh how does the wind whisper through your ears like secrets that burn retinas like lava. "EEekkk!!" that's gotta hurt! Ultimately, they suggest a remedy for swollen feet. First rub down each toe by using petroleum jelly.

Back
Top Bottom