Let's make a story # 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ah, as new thread started you have to compile the rest of the story from the posts :sexywink:

when

Herman missed Lily so much that he Lurch planned a hoedown. To my surprise, the guests all shouted expletives to Hardy and Kiki, who ran like school-children to get their sandwiches out of jail. ONce upon a time there was a marble. This marble belonged to Ray and Bob. That Queen Elizabeth she wants to go to my bat mitzvah in the tub. What Grace has is marbles. It made marbley good sense because marbles are high. Comet wanted nothing spinning around or wobbling because that will never be enough fun. The scientist measured Mr Krabs leg until he vomited up yesterdays pepperoni pizza. Ewww gross squealed all the spoiled residents of interference. I'm shocked, I'm stupiefied and extraordinarily surprised. How will we ever cook again?

The beasty Hardy suddenly surprised us with spatula skills on tv. Sometimes he flips waffles and sometimes he flips tortoises, intellectual tortoises. Exploding marbles perplexed him greatly because they can be so understanding and broken. Blowing up taco shells like nobody cared. But then when evil Plankton growled like a monkey, we ran to Peru. WATCH YOUR HEAD! Oh no, it began to rain as soon as the clock struck the hour! The umbrella store was under construction. "Crap!" said everyone who was anyone. The rain plummeted down around RedRocks just as Severus Snape morphed into the Edge. Chaos reigned across Liverpool when suddenly Stay Puft Marshmallow man landed on pieces of marshmallows and a campfire. Hardy began to play a harmonica very badly, so badly that everyone died.

Smores sizzled while Liverpoolians sat drooling at 3 AM from everywhere around the galaxy. Boxes of kleenex sat piled under me like others once injected styfofoam into his shoes unfortunately he forgot about the sticky substance left on his hands.

:yawn:

Back
Top Bottom