Let's make a story # 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ice

Here's what we have up to page 15:

Once when Wayne ate his popcorn ball wearing Spongebob PJs and My Little Pony slippers he hopped quickly into a bucket and pulled a wagon filled with Babydoll. What in the heck is this doing to Wayne, he must be soo infatuated. Well we took the cape and pushed a plane carrying the Pope of Popedom to the dark room to look for something that told the truth about marshmallow peeps. You people should stay behind the wallpaper while dreaming of chocolate kisses melting between their warm marshmallows waiting because graham crackers complete their surprise. Tomorrow will bring exciting vegetables-gather your baskets and dance! Only then they will boogie like screaming fish. Whenever bicycles crash into Larry and his pals while eating corn nuts he spit at Adam and yelled naughty nursery rhymes while veins popped on his arms like raging rivers ran up and over his elbows to his shoulders and down above the underside of his sandwich. Was that good to eat? Most times it turned soggy from the crying onion heads, jumping my lap again drying his leaves like if they were burning marshmallows. The smell was always intoxicating like eggs exploding scented into my ear, yolk is everywhere, even in his secret place! Clubhouse fort hill tree house forrest fire Smokey the Bear Ranger Tom said you put that back! Never mind. The boy who winked wasn't sane enough for original sin because what gigantic bear shoes walk softly?

Back
Top Bottom