Let's make a story # 2 - Page 41 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-26-2007, 02:25 AM   #601
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Local Time: 11:27 AM
It catches Bonos attention

Old 09-26-2007, 03:41 AM   #602
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB

Local Time: 12:27 PM
. "Giddyup!"

Old 09-26-2007, 10:13 PM   #603
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

he yells!
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #604
Blue Crack Overdose

Herman missed Lily so much that he Lurch planned a hoedown. To my surprise, the guests all shouted expletives to Hardy and Kiki, who ran like school-children to get their sandwiches out of jail. Once upon a time there was a marble. This marble belonged to Ray and Bob. That Queen Elizabeth, she wants to go to my bat mitzvah in the tub. What grace has, is marbles. It made marbely good sense because marbles are high. Comet wanted nothing spinning around or wobbling because that will never be enough fun. The scientist measured Mr Krabs's leg until he vomited up yesterday's pepperoni pizza. "Eewwwwwe gross!" squealed all the spoiled residents of Interference. I'm stupefied, and extraordinarily surprised. How will we ever cook again? The beasty Hardy suddenly surprised us with his spatula skills on TV. Sometimes he flips waffles and sometimes he flips tortoises--intellectual tortoises. Exploding marbles perplexed him greatly, because they can be so understanding and broken. Blowing up taco shells like nobody cared, but then when evil Plankton growled like a monkey we ran to Peru. "WATCH YOUR HEAD"! Oh no it began to rain as soon as the clock struck the hour! The umbrella store was under construction. "Crap"! said everyone who was anyone! The rain plummeted down upon RedRocks just as Severus Snape morphed into The Edge. Chaos reigned across Liverpool when suddenly Stay Puft Marshmallow Man landed on pieces of marshmallow and a campfire. Hardy began to play a harmonica very badly, so badly that everyone died. Smores sizzled while Liverpoolians sat drooling at 3:00AM from everywhere around the galaxy. Boxes of kleenex were piled under me like others once injected styrafoam into his shoes Unfortunately he forgot about the sticky substance left on his hands. He licked everything juicy but realized that acid tastes like poo but it's also very numbing but satisfying so he calculated quite carefully, so he wouldn't drop the tiny toes of gold made with Bono toe molds. Tomorrow and forever I will keep those gold Bono toes around under my pillow for good luck and kiss them gently and dreaming of kissing him later. No not later! YES, later! Stop this silliness because there's ice cream shaped like donuts in my pants. Then Hardy scooped my marbles and put them in sawdust with the toe molds. My Hometown went to the carnival and saw the most ugly pumpkins. Many of them wished for new homes. Every Halloween goblins spy on the kids and steal their candy loot because greedy goblins love stolen candy, especially the candy corn which is really made of 3 Muskateers. Gooey wax from the ears oozed between nostrils dripping all over. The candy corn melts in puddles every millenium has thorns like roses dying from laughter and falling from grace beneath her. The sky that drips with stars like diamonds. The timebefore I almost went in to get some potato salad I tipped over a bottle fo rum. "Oh <bleep>" I yelled hoping nobody drinks any of the V-8 I stole rom Grandma. Meanwhile back on the moon Ranger Smith denied entry to aliens wearing muu muus or crocs unless they morph into Dr Roberts' moustache and sexy lips and killer sideburns. HAHA! That cause may faint among female Interferencers who live in Bono's apt without hair ties in their bellies or eyelashes. Then out of nowhere, a llama said "nay" and spit up a bunch of Jr Mints all over the Dr. Roberts's moustache. He licked around his lips until they bled. Is there a Canary Island where pineapples dance with hula skirts around coconut cream pies ooing with goodness? Like fresh ripened buttermilk spoiled by falling cheese? Gigantic marbles bounced upward causing mass blackouts on Pluto. Anyway back on earth it was snowing directly over Larry's house. "<censored>"! said Larry. All the snow landed on his hand puppets collection. Keep your hands out of my puppets. "F.O.A.D.!!!" he yelled. Then they turned around noticing strange antennas moving on a spaceship. Bubbling Uncle Martin babbled "SHUT UP MR MULLEN!". At that, Larry cried like a lawn sprinkler showering everyone until we were given a treat. Afterwards, a tornado blew Bono's gates open! He kneeled down and picked up some marshmallows from the Lucky Charms ....green clovers....yellow moons....purple stars...orange, wait, pink carnations. He approached my dolphin with live kittens. Does anybody know how mean kittens get when Flipper slapped sardines in a bowl of cornflakes? Long story short, Juicy lemons never die or rust however they do stink. Even so, they are great with waffles, calamari and buttermilk pancakes. "GROSS" screamed Edge as soon as he arrives will have sucked the lemons dry. "What are you doing to all those lemons???!" asked a very surprised Paul McGuinness. Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam all turned around, looking very guilty at which point Paul could spank them with a pancake that is not cool because pancakes are flamable to the touch as well as to the taste. Therefore jumping beans popped out and danced on the table. Bono started to clap and danced with the jumping beans all over the place! I'm the WALRUS....er....I mean THE JUMPING BEAN" he sang to which the Edge snored. Your shoes have never stepped foot in my room, except in my dreams. STOP! Exploring forbidden places Edge yelled while chasing a jumping bean, which was rather rude except for when this oen time At band "practice" there ws a swarm of bees buzzing in this girls' tuba. She ran really fast like a tortoise with attitude. Where in heavens do you think you will go to the bathroom now? The highest honor bestowed on a leperchaun wearing bling is a forrest ghetto. Whether shiny things are sooooooooooooooo flashy and sparkly that it catches Bono's attention, "Giddyup!" he yells!
Old 09-26-2007, 10:57 PM   #605
Blue Crack Overdose

Old 09-27-2007, 12:16 AM   #606
Blue Crack Distributor

wow that was a big job Carek! Here we go with chapter... uh... 3?

Today
Old 09-27-2007, 12:20 AM   #607
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:27 PM
Adam
Old 09-27-2007, 12:23 AM   #608
Blue Crack Distributor

married
Old 09-27-2007, 12:25 AM   #609
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:27 PM