Let's lose some weight!!!!!!!!! - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-07-2004, 01:32 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Danospano

Lunch: Foot-long submarine sandwich with all that crap (meats, cheese, lettuce, onion, tomato, and mayo). a small bag of chips, and two glasses of Pepsi.

I was reading in a magazine last week that a foot long sub with cheese, mayo, meats etc had over 1000 calories in it, thats half your daily intake for a female!!

Now I will not go near a place selling foot long subs, I usually just eat fruit or a bigtuna (no mayo) sandwich and lettuce.

Old 05-21-2004, 07:42 PM   #77
Refugee

Local Time: 03:11 PM
i am off track this week. I have been overly exhausted that I have had no energy with exceptions of Monday to work out. I do have pilates in the morning and I will make it to that. I blame the hard work week and hot weather for making me tired.

Old 05-21-2004, 09:26 PM   #78
Refugee

Local Time: 02:11 PM
I've started eatting almost every meal at home. This hasn't really helped in the weight department, but it has reduced the amount I eat and the money I spend on eatting.

I, too, have gone off track as of recently, but I feel I'm still moving in the right direction.

Let's keep it going!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I haven't had a footlong sub since I wrote that journal entry.
Old 05-21-2004, 11:01 PM   #79
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:11 AM
I have fallen off track too.

I can't seem to keep up my WW journal. When I journal - I lose weight.

I get weighed Saturday morning
Old 05-21-2004, 11:19 PM   #80
Refugee

I walked 4 miles tonight.
Old 05-22-2004, 12:39 AM   #81
Refugee

4 miles!?!?! Great. I'll try to do that tomorrow

God, my stomach is getting bigger with every passing moment. URgh! A few crunches too!
Old 05-22-2004, 01:40 AM   #82
BAW
The Flower

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife
I'm in...I started low carb (again) on April 4th and as of today, I've lost 11 pounds. I have 23 pounds to go to reach my goal, which will remain a secret until I get there!

I have lost 6 more pounds since I posted here a month ago for a total of 17 pounds...I'm only 11 pounds away from my new goal weight of 135! I was originally targeting 130 but I'm at a size 8 right now (down from a 14) and don't want to get much smaller than that. That's not something I ever thought I would be saying!
Old 05-22-2004, 10:23 AM   #83
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Bono's American Wife

I have lost 6 more pounds since I posted here a month ago for a total of 17 pounds...I'm only 11 pounds away from my new goal weight of 135! I was originally targeting 130 but I'm at a size 8 right now (down from a 14) and don't want to get much smaller than that. That's not something I ever thought I would be saying!
Thats really good!

Everyone losing so much weight is making me feel guilty, with my exams my eating habits have been atrocious, I don't eat for long periods of time because I'm too busy then when I eat I am eating junk, have been trying to eat lots of fruit this week, have started doing sit ups (started on 15 a day increase it by 1 or 2 every day or two) and have my pedometer to record the number of steps I do, I weighed myself this morning and I have lost 3/4lbs. When my exams are over next week I can really start eating/ excercising properly again
Old 05-22-2004, 01:31 PM   #84
fah
Blue Crack Addict

I lost a pound

I'm going for a 8km walk on the seawall this afternoon
Old 05-22-2004, 02:20 PM   #85
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Location: In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!! Let me oooooooouuut!!!
I don't weigh myself cos it's depressing, but for the past 3 weeks I have excercised 6 days a week (alternating swimming for an hour one day, and 40 minutes step aerobics the next)

Like i say I don't know if I've lost any weight but I reckon my stomach is a bit less flabby and my legs are looking a little more toned

The Cher Fitness step aerobics video is my friend
Old 05-22-2004, 08:16 PM   #86
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I'm 1 1/2 pounds away from reaching my original goal I set for myself in January. I had a two month break from the low carb stuff and thankfully didn't gain anything back. I'm not sure what to do for my next goal. I wanted to get to a certain weight, not lose a certain # of pounds. I don't know if I should do that again for my next goal or do pounds this time. I still have a looooooong way to go for my final goal, which is why I'm breaking it down.

I will say that I am enjoying this whole weight lose thing a lot more than I thought I would. All the hard work is paying off. Shopping for clothes has been so much fun when I realize the size I think I am is too big on me now
Old 05-23-2004, 10:26 PM   #87
Refugee

Well I had my pilates class yesterday morning, and needless to say my ass was kicked. at least my friends and family are noticing a change in my body.

I also went dancing last night and had a very good time. So I think I got in my fair share of Cardo this weekend. tomorrow I will hit my favorite machine.

It is very nice motivation to hear people tell you
"your legs are looking great"
"you have lost weight in your face"
"your curves are coming back"

YAY!
Old 05-24-2004, 03:13 AM   #88
Refugee

So it's been close to 2 months since I started my exercise regime and now I'm getting bored with the number of reps. This is a great sign, because now I'll have to add more to feel the burn. What once took 100 crunches now takes 200 crunches and similar results can be seen with push-ups and aerobic stuff.

As would be expected my arms and chest and legs are stronger than ever before, but my stomach seems to be expanding!!!! After that initial gain of weight when I started my workouts, I'm seeing a huge dissapation this week. That's encouraging, but if I don't continue to lose the pounds I'll worry this idea was futile from the beginning.

Oh well...I feel great...no longer depressed...and feel sexier than ever ....Betcha didn't expect to hear a straight man say THAT, did ya? LOL
Old 05-24-2004, 08:51 PM   #89
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Danospano

Oh well...I feel great...no longer depressed...and feel sexier than ever ....Betcha didn't expect to hear a straight man say THAT, did ya? LOL
Isn't that a great feeling!?
Old 05-25-2004, 11:55 AM   #90
Blue Crack Distributor

I had a few slip ups over the weekend (a large mint-chocolate chip ice cream parfait, an iced cappucino from Tim Horton's) so this weekend I have vowed to get back on track! Had a nice veggie salad (a garden bistro bowl from michalina's) and a banana for lunch today, then salsa chicken and rice for dinner tonight.

Unfortunately, our treadmill was sacrificed in the flood we had in our basement Friday, so I've taken this as an opportunity to do my workouts outside. Last night I was freezing my ass off, but did 45 minutes around my neighborhood.