Let's Hate On Dane Cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LemonMacPhisto said:

Someone please throw Dane Cook, Larry the Cable Guy, and Gilbert Godfried in a plane with snakes, please.

and david spade!

I can't stand Dane Cook. He is a huge joke theif.
MAYBE IF I YELL THIS JOKE AT YOU IT WILL MAGICALLY BECOME FUNNY!

Did anyone catch him on SNL? Worst monologue ever. All he did was a stand up routine, which would have been fine (well, if you ignored the fact that his standup sucks) if that was the format that the show normally follows, but it's not. I've never seen someone just sit there and do a bunch of stand up as their monologue. :huh:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Did anyone catch him on SNL? Worst monologue ever. All he did was a stand up routine, which would have been fine (well, if you ignored the fact that his standup sucks) if that was the format that the show normally follows, but it's not. I've never seen someone just sit there and do a bunch of stand up as their monologue. :huh:

I saw that... *shudders* My friends taped it and acted like it was the funniest thing in the world. It sucked. Perhaps I was just disgusted at how awful SNL is now. It's not just unfunny, it's like... tangibly, painfully unfunny.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
I can't stand Dane Cook. He is a huge joke theif.
MAYBE IF I YELL THIS JOKE AT YOU IT WILL MAGICALLY BECOME FUNNY!

I seriously just sat there, stoically, offended that I was being yelled at. I've seen him twice now on SNL and both times I ripped into my friend for insisting this guy is funny.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom