Let's go Red Wings! *clap clap clap clap clap*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So I'm the first one to say it ... Congratulations to the RED WINGS!

That celebration was just a thing of beauty. Nobody could be happier for Nick than I am, winning the Conn Smythe. And Dom! Plus, Stevie handing the Cup to Scotty was wonderful. What a great coach he's been. Just ... wow.

Oh, and if anybody watched the Lakers win the NBA title last night, and compared it to the emotion on the ice tonight, you'll know why I love hockey so much.

Last edited:
9047%20STANLEY%20CUP%20ULTIMATE.jpg

Those last five minutes were a thing of beauty. I never expected Lidstrom to win the Conn Smythe, and it was shocking to hear a coach NOT refuse to say whether or not he was retiring. I loved seeing all the Red Wings' family members down there on the ice, and the celebration was great. (Yes, Mirrorball Girl, the Lakers looked like they'd just won an ugly cake in a cakewalk--trying to look excited about it but not doing very well. :down: ) And I know the song is bad, but it was kinda cool when they played "Whoomp, There It Is" when the cup finally came out onto the ice. :p

Anyway, congrats to the Wings! It was exciting to watch them in the playoffs.

Last edited:
"Let's go Red Wings! *clap clap clap clap clap*"

that clap is the coolest clap known in all of sports history.

the islander fans of 93 i believe it was, and the ranger fans of 94, did it all the time, its the coolest thing ever.

i mean even if i would be on the other team, it would still be cool.

i dont know why, but that clap is very cool.

HeartlandGirl said:
[B And I know the song is bad, but it was kinda cool when they played "Whoomp, There It Is" when the cup finally came out onto the ice. :p
[/B]

Does anyone else think that the Joe Louis Arena has the worst DJ of any arena in the US?

Back
Top Bottom