Let's Go Red Sox!!!!!! Yahoooooooo!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
having Attended Game 3 in 1999 when the Red Sox won three in a row to beat the Indians......

and now last night......I was again at Fenway Park......It was a wild night....6 errors in all.....The baseball gods trying to give the game to the sox......

And then in the 8th inning on the scoreboard appears this message.....It's Time for Rally Guy.......and this video appears on the screen.......

http://www.boston.com/RealMedia_Files/ae/millar_bruce.ram

Kevin Millar......Rock on my man.....Rock on!

Well if Burkett can get out of the first inning today unscathed, I like our chances against Hudson on short rest, if it goes back to Oakland, Pedro on 5th day vs Zito on 4th is a huge advantage Sox.

Jason Varitek's block of the plate on Byrnes (what was with Byrnes shoving 'Tek when he went to retrieve the ball?...idiot) was the play of the series so far.

They say Bruce broke the curse, but don't blame him if he didn't :wink: That video is too funny..and last night was also the last show of Bruce's tour :hmm:

I swore off the Red Sox after they broke my heart one too many times. I missed Nixon's home run (on TV) I was in the bathroom :shifty:

MrsSpringsteen said:

I swore off the Red Sox after they broke my heart one too many times. I missed Nixon's home run (on TV) I was in the bathroom :shifty:

I had been at the Boston Beer Works between 4:00-7:00. I drank approximately 5-6 oatmeal stout brews....a bucket of firey fries, buffalo wings, nachos, and a pizza. I do all of my eating and drinking before the game because Fenway Beer gives me a headache.

I managed to not use the bathroom the entire game......

until the 11th inning. I just got back to my seat when the HR was hit!!!! The place was nuts.

Pedro in the Bullpen got us all going out there!!!! He was warming up in the 8th to close out the game if needed.

Sunny Kim gave us all the finger during the opining ceremonies by the way. Want to bet he is traded?

Hewson said:
Well if Burkett can get out of the first inning today unscathed

That my friend is going to be critical to the survival of this team!

MrsSpringsteen said:
:hyper: I couldn't watch the game, so I think they have good luck when I don't watch :wink:

of course the inevitable heartbreak is coming anyway...

You know it is....but....will it be at the hands of the Yankees?

Or Barry Zito?:eyebrow:

Barry Ziti (and Broccoli) is attempting to go on 3 days rest for the first time ever...Pedro is rested, I smell a rout, Sox bats are gonna wake up and blow the A's out.

let's get ah bawks of wine and watch nomaaahhh and the sawks...

it could be game 7 of the world series... tawp of the 9th inning... in fenway paaaak... red sawks up 20 runs... 2 outs... 2 strikes... pedro on the mound pitching a no hittaaahh with 26 strike outs

i'm still not putting my money on boston

Never know with these bar fights involving athletes... i was in a bar when Jumbo Elliot, formerly of the NY Jets, got into a fight... the press all slammed Jumbo, and it was obvious from those who were there that the guys he got into a fight with were the real instigaters. but hey... who knows if it's even true at all. if it is, it's just dumb to even get involved... no matter who started it.

HOLY SHIT!!

this can't be good...they've gone to commercials...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom