Let's Go Red Sox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrPryck2U said:
MrBrau,
You forgot to mention that your neighbor is fuckin' nuts! What kind of dickbag wears a Boston Sucks tee shirt to begin with? Anyone out there guilty of this wardrobe choice?

He is fucking nuts.

He mows his lawn 3 times a week.

Dreadsox said:
I think it is clear that we Red Sox fans have a complex. The first step is to admit you have a problem.

There is more VENOM here. Period. Anyone who does not admit this is in denyal.

I hate the Yankees Suck chant. I love the fights in the bleachers when someone wears a Yankees Shirt.

:wink:

finally... a red sox fan admits the truth :wink:

and as for what no spoken words said, i have to agree... i don't know very many people who own a "boston sucks" t-shirt, which is a required part of your wardrobe north of hartford.

the only people i know who own "boston sucks" type t-shirts are yankee fans who went to school in new england and the fat chick who's always playing pool at the bar by my house... but all she wears is yankee shirts. she has a problem.

her favorite is the "got rings?" yankee shirt... yea, she's got rings. onion rings. lots and lots of 'em.

So............any thoughts on the vacant closer spot? Someone on the current roster, or a trade? Is it worth giving up a lot for a guy like Cordero or Lidge?

Looks like it might just be Joel Pineiro...not sure how I feel about that though.

I think Sox fans DID have a complex/obsession...but I've seen a difference since '04.

And I'll take "Yankees Suck" over some of the chants I've heard from the "bleacher creatures" in the Bronx...from the Dewey Evans ones back in the day to the Ortiz ones you hear now (of course they all piss themselves when he comes to bat, but whatever).

Now I will grant you the "Jeter Swallows" shirts are a tad over the top...just a tad :)

Back
Top Bottom