Let's give a round of applause for Britney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:slant:

I saw this on eonline.com

OOPS! Meanwhile according to TMZ.com, the Department of Chidren and Family Services contacting the L.A. County Sheriff's Department to probe why Britney was driving with her baby on her lap without a proper child restraint.

I hope she looses custody of the baby and she goes to jail for being so damn stupid!

Justin24 said:
I hope she looses custody of the baby and she goes to jail for being so damn stupid!

:rolleyes:

Oh please. This was a stupid, stupid thing to do but hardly an offense that warrants her losing her baby or going to jail.

The Sheriff's Dept. has already said they aren't going to cite her and even if they, it would only be a traffic infraction, not even a misdeamenor.

Let's just hope she learned her lesson and will be more careful from now on.

are we giving her leniancy so she can make more crappy albums. Hell if one of us regular non-pop stars did that. Child services would be on us.

Yes, that's it Justin. They aren't going to take her baby away and throw her in jail just so she can torment us with more shitty music.

She commited a traffic infraction. Nothing more. There is no leniency to be given. If you or I were pulled over for driving with a baby on our laps, not breaking any othe traffic laws, we would be given a ticket. That's it. End of story.

In CA, crimes are either "infractions, misdemeanors or felonies..." Britney's act was the lowest of the 3...

In CA, a peace officer may, at his option, "arrest, cite or advise..." on any traffic violation....these deputies chose to advise.

HOWEVER, the media now reports that the deputies obtained Britney's information and they will report the matter to the Department of Social Services; DPSS can follow-up with the violator on a much different and higher level than the police...the deputies did right. :up:

From the video footage on the Today show, you could see Kevin in the front passenger seat talking on his cell phone. I know Britney was primarily responsible. But it really seems like he was just as irresponsible for not caring for the baby. This is like a case of dumb and dumber!!!:eyebrow:

SunBloc said:
From the video footage on the Today show, you could see Kevin in the front passenger seat talking on his cell phone. I know Britney was primarily responsible. But it really seems like he was just as irresponsible for not caring for the baby. This is like a case of dumb and dumber!!!:eyebrow:

Was it Mr. Trailertrash? Last night they were saying it was her bodyguard in the car with her. Regardless, she's just downright stupid.

Mr. BAW said:
In CA, crimes are either "infractions, misdemeanors or felonies..." Britney's act was the lowest of the 3...

In CA, a peace officer may, at his option, "arrest, cite or advise..." on any traffic violation....these deputies chose to advise.

HOWEVER, the media now reports that the deputies obtained Britney's information and they will report the matter to the Department of Social Services; DPSS can follow-up with the violator on a much different and higher level than the police...the deputies did right. :up:
:drool: :drool:

Ooh - does BAW love it when you talk all legal, too? :flirt: :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom