Let's give a round of applause for Britney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hmmm .. if she was so concerned for her son, then she would have been responsible enough to properly restrain him.

it's sad really, for a while i've been trying to convince myself she's not trashy, that's all lost now.

I saw a quick story about this on one of the stations when I was channel surfing before the Grammy's tonite and it seems Britney is going to get a really bad rap for this, her publicist and PR people are really pissed at her. This could affect her career in a very big way.

There was a short clip on the news tonite with Britney and Kevin being interviewed and they both looked their skanky selves....she is SO stupid! She realizes it was wrong to have driven with the baby in her lap but she had to make a quick decision cuz the paparrazzi were in close pursuit? Give me a freaking break!

I hope this incident really DOES affect what could possibly be left of a Britney career.

Ugh :rant:

Windmilllane said:
Who cares if Britney is stupid or is a bad mother. As long as she is smoking hot, that's all that matters.

:wink:
And as long as she makes videos such as "Toxic" or the other one where she's even hotter, the one that goes something like "why are you looking at me like I'm a freak" or something like that.

vivaSA said:

:wink:
And as long as she makes videos such as "Toxic" or the other one where she's even hotter, the one that goes something like "why are you looking at me like I'm a freak" or something like that.

:|

Muggsy said:
she and Michael Jackson should open a day-care center :rolleyes:

:laugh: David Letterman had a joke after Britney's driving incident-"whatever happened to the good old days when all celebrities did was dangle their kids off of balconies"

She admitted she made a "mistake", I hope she will learn from it

Mark this date and comment; when she does it again, she WILL be prosecuted by the local Child Welfare service and possibly the CHP...they will NOT give her a second chance when it comes to children...:no:

02/11/06 at 9:58 a.m.

She looks like she is laughing and happy not petrified and scared. And I hadn't realized till I saw these pics there was someone else in the car with her......a bodyguard?

So then why is SHE driving and not the other person?

Way to go on the photographer getting a clear shot of the license plate on the car too and not blurring it out on it's publication! :up:

Back
Top Bottom