Let's all meet at the beach today and go surfing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pub crawler

New Yorker
A guy can dream, can't he?
cool.gif

*off to work*

lol maddie.... no, but that's funny 'cause I did have dinner last Saturday night at what I would call L.A.'s Dodgy Date bar/restaurant.

Diamond, skim boarding is cool... I never have tried it, but looks like a blast, with potential for ankle breaks.
wink.gif

Yes and I'm proud of my work, but I was simply trying to envision myself on a nice beach BY MYSELF and zoney has to go and turn this into a diamond thread.

* screams

* leaves

Zoney, apologise to my Auntie Sicy right now or prepare to have ur torpedo chopped off and sold at the local supermarket where a huge Rottweiler will be glad to cart it off somewhere for its dinner and then go poop it out five streets away!!!!!

Oh, I'm sorry!

Back to nice thoughts of beaches and fruity drinks in coconut half-shells with little umbrellas. The warm ocean water lapping at your feet and the sun beating down on your foread, making you a golden-brown color similar to the fresh-baked Italian bread at Subway. Don't forget the sand getting stuck in places you wish not to talk about....

DRfront.JPG

Don't surf much anymore. However I was at the beach when our "Surfing U.S. Congressman" Dana Rohrabacher was in wetsuit and the waves for his photo opp.

Too bad, Bubba is not here. I bet Rohrabacher is a hero of his.
333%3B8%3B3523232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3235%3E867%3E5%3B%3A%3Ewsnrcg%3D323239524%3A8%3A6nu0mrj

------------------
?Economy is the basis of society. When the economy is stable, society develops. The ideal economy combines the spiritual and the material, and the best commodities to trade in are sincerity and love.? Morihei Ueshiba

[This message has been edited by chain (edited 04-13-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom