Let The Wild Speculation Begin... Beyonce' To Open Grammys With "big Surprise"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Let The Wild Speculation Begin... Beyonce' To Open Grammys With "big Surprise"

Now I seriously doubt Jay-Z would be a big surprise, seeing as he's nominated with her for Crazy In Love, and he's her boyfriend...

... but as we know, very small clips of Bono have been shown in the Grammy commercials suggesting a "surprise opening..."

... and Beyonce' just told Joan Rivers that she would be opening the show and has a "big surprise" in store...

... unfortunately... actually very very unfortunately... i seriously doubt the big surprise will be a wardrobe malfunction...

... and we all know that Bono & Beyonce' recorded American Prayer together...

... let the wild speculation begin...

That's what I thought of when I heard her say that. But I also think it would be too good to be true.

It can't hurt to watch though, at least we know it's the opener so we won't have to wait much.

oh please let it be

Looks like the Beatles tribute thing is Dave Matthews, Sting and Vince Gill :grumpy: No U2 :(

well more like the song she sang made me cry. that was a sad song by Luther. singing about his mother being with his father one more time. :sad: sorry but that was sad.

I was crying too with Yoko, come together...she still misses him so much. How could she not?
I was thinking of adding her words to my signature, I came here to change it. They are too sad, so I can't

I'm just checking to see what time it says up there.

i do have one complaint about this years grammy awards show. I hate how most of the awards were given away at a pre-show and that i had to go to the grammy.com site to read the winners. there were too many performances.

ATL STANKONIA STYLE REPRESENTING TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY TO MY HOME TOWN BOYS!!!!!!! OUTKAST!!!!!!! :D :D :up: :yes:

Last edited:
As usual, the White Stripes fucking rocked! I loved that they did Seven Nation Army with Death Letter, a big favorite of mine...

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom