Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
onebloodonelife said:
^my parents tell me i should be a lawyer too, but i think it's just because they make lots of money and eventually someone will have to support my parents, so it's better if i've got the cash to do it:|

my grandpa always tells me that I should be a lawyer....my response is always "your seriously not talking about me right?" :lol:

onebloodonelife said:
^my parents tell me i should be a lawyer too, but i think it's just because they make lots of money and eventually someone will have to support my parents, so it's better if i've got the cash to do it:|

yeah I bet mine are secretly hoping I'll give (one of) them a discount next time they try to get divorced :lmao:

^
love_u2 is sad
i'm sure they'll do something for your b-day if not make sure you do something fun!

VG
business is a really good major and you could take lots of poly sci classes. Make poly sci your minor

<my degree is in psychology :|

^ooo, cool :wink:

onebloodonelife said:
^^^who said you weren't cute? :sexywink: and i think it's a very good attitude for learning guitar :wink:

i said it:wink: have you even seen my picture? :tsk: (the avatar doesn't count)

it's not a good attitude, cause you're meant to be focusing on the guitar. although i wouldn't mind if i had a student with your attidtude:wink:

^^yes i have seen your pictures, i think you look best in the last one :wink:

i still stand by my attitude :mad:

redkat said:

<my degree is in psychology :|

oh yeah I remember you and joe having some kind of intellectual discussion that was way over my head :wink:

piaget :combust: :drool:

k0it06.gif

^oneblood he's not that far away. We figured it out when i was in MN this summer I think :hmm:

Piaget kicks Freuds ass :wink:

VP
it's wasn't broken up like that at my school
My emphasis was child psychology minor in sociology

redkat said:
Piaget kicks Freuds ass :wink:

VP
it's wasn't broken up like that at my school
My emphasis was child psychology minor in sociology

Ah, I see. At mine, it's clinical, social, developmental, cognitive, neurobiology, but they ALL have a heavy emphasis on research and stats.

Back
Top Bottom