Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^that's the one where the french judge gave the medal to a team that didn't deserve it right?

that scandal was pathetic & shamefull, the canadians were much better

onebloodonelife said:
^^figure skating :giggle:

i said sometimes :angry: the partner stuff mostly, when they do spins perfectly in time with each other it looks somewhat cool. i always root for which one has a decent song playing:wink:

yeah, the 10th circa

hey VG :wave:

^^it's okay if you like figure skating :hug: but it's still funny...

actually, sometimes when i'm bored, i watch it too :reject:

^i figured it wasn't a favorite of yours...i think you have to be of a special breed to really love figure skating

onebloodonelife said:
^^^at least it's not only my dad...they just don't understand do they?

no :tsk:

i vaguely remember that scandal but i didn't know it was linked to the russian mafia! :ohmy: :wink:

i'll probably end up watching a little of all of it including figure skating, but i prefer the summer olympics...

started guitar lab today tre. today we learned the chords G and D. :wink:

VertigoGal said:

i'll probably end up watching a little of all of it including figure skating, but i prefer the summer olympics...

started guitar lab today tre. today we learned the chords G and D. :wink:

:hyper: cool :hyper:

i was helping teach a guitar class with 8 kids in it today :tsk: kids :mad:

i seriously want to go to the summer games in 2012 in london:drool:

^^i'd really like to learn, but i have absolutely no patience at all...unless a cute boy was teaching me, then maybe i could pay attention :wink:

redkat said:
VG
you should go into politics
you could be pre-law though :hmm:

well I want to take a ton of politics classes just for the fun of it :nerd: but I feel like maybe I should major in something more practical like business (my dad thinks I should go into PR or marketing which aren't so different from politics really)...I don't think I want to be a lawyer. I'm probably being stupid but my personal experiences with them have not given me a positive impression of them :wink:

what did you major in & what do you do now?

...we had the summer olympics in atlanta in 96 (of course i was pretty young then). didn't go so well i don't think, we lied about the temperature to land the thing cos it gets reallllly hot, they didn't handle the traffic well...oh and there was also that bombing :uhoh:

onebloodonelife said:
^^i'd really like to learn, but i have absolutely no patience at all...unless a cute boy was teaching me, then maybe i could pay attention :wink:

1. you have the wrong things on your mind for wanting to learn guitar :tsk:
2. you just ruled me out with that comment :wink:

^my parents tell me i should be a lawyer too, but i think it's just because they make lots of money and eventually someone will have to support my parents, so it's better if i've got the cash to do it:|

Back
Top Bottom