Let the Mystery be... describe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
< My ex-boyfriend keeps signing on and off, and it's ticking me off because he blocked my normal screen name and doesn't know that I have another one. I can't IM him cuz I promised him I wouldn't, but I want to talk to him...:huh:

(insert random outburst of intelligible ranting)

....thank you for letting me get that out of my system, once again. :wink:

^^^^OMG this boy I know does that too :shifty:

except he only blocks me sometimes, it's so weird :huh: Like once he had a girlfriend and I guess didn't want me to know, and sometimes he just does :| At least he thinks about me :lmao:

^^^:lmao:

LikeNoOneBefore said:
< My ex-boyfriend keeps signing on and off, and it's ticking me off because he blocked my normal screen name and doesn't know that I have another one. I can't IM him cuz I promised him I wouldn't, but I want to talk to him...:huh:

its ok, i bet ur pritty and will get a boyfriend any day and be happy the guys at school dont call u ugly and fat and other mean names:sad: ;) :hug:

LikeNoOneBefore said:

What a dumbass, if he were to block you he should block every possible sn :wink:

I did that to my crazy ex-gf:huh:

^^^ :hug:

It's kinda hard for people to call me fat. I weigh 115 lbs. :| A blessing and a curse.

^ Oh, he doesn't know about my other screen name. The screen name he hasn't blocked is my screen name to make sure people aren't blocking me. :D

LikeNoOneBefore said:
^^^ :hug:

It's kinda hard for people to call me fat. I weigh 115 lbs. :| A blessing and a curse.

^ Oh, he doesn't know about my other screen name. The screen name he hasn't blocked is my screen name to make sure people aren't blocking me. :D

One smart cookie :wink:

yeah, and you and me pretty much weight exactly the same

^is mysterious :shifty:

<
hawaii.gif

Back
Top Bottom